Wedding Woes
Options

Time to move WW?

Re: Time to move WW?

• Options
    I have been oscillating between locked out and able to post every other day- it is rather strange
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I can post again!!! :) i don’t even add much to conversations but it’s nice to be back lol
  • Options
    I'm finally back in! I don't post often but have been around forever. This was so annoying.
  • Options
    This is different from ProBoards / Treehouse, right? 

I'm only a little familiar with ProBoards, because I think I used to belong to a forum I rarely went to that was over there.  But, yeah, I think that is a totally different website for people setting up forums.  I'm not familiar with Treehouse, so I would assume it is different.

Edited to add:

Oops!  I just went to the main login page and it is part of ProBoards.

The treehouse was a board made from a mass exodus years ago. 

Is that even still active? 
    There has ave been at least 2-3 exodus’s in my time, all going to proboards.  I think all of them are private boards now, so you need approval to join and post.  I think they were getting too many crazies following everyone and stirring up shit, so everything was locked to private

• Options
    This is different from ProBoards / Treehouse, right? 

I'm only a little familiar with ProBoards, because I think I used to belong to a forum I rarely went to that was over there.  But, yeah, I think that is a totally different website for people setting up forums.  I'm not familiar with Treehouse, so I would assume it is different.

Edited to add:

Oops!  I just went to the main login page and it is part of ProBoards.

The treehouse was a board made from a mass exodus years ago. 

Is that even still active? 
    There has ave been at least 2-3 exodus’s in my time, all going to proboards.  I think all of them are private boards now, so you need

• Options
    Still waiting for approval...

• Options
    Still can't post...

• Options
    Still trying to see if I can post...

• Options
    Just checking if it's working yet

• Options
    Just checking if it's working yet

• Options
    Oh no, is everyone's "approval's needed" finally going through? This is going to be a mess. 

• Options
    Lots of issues for me. Let’s see if this works? Approved comment hell since last Friday. 

• Options
    Am I still in approval hell? 

• Options
    I haven’t even been responding to posts anymore. Just hitting “test” to see if it works. Ugh. 

• Options
    I haven’t even been responding to posts anymore. Just hitting “test” to see if it works. Ugh. 

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    I'm trying to post again but don't know if this will work. It has been  almost a week since I've been able to post.
  • Options
    @levioosa - I'm so glad I'm not the only one with 8 million repeating posts!!  

• Options
    @levioosa - I'm so glad I'm not the only one with 8 million repeating posts!!  
    I got frustrated the other day and started copy and pasting :D I did so many in a row that TK locked me out for "spamming" the boards. lol. 

• Options
    levioosa said:
    Oh no, is everyone's "approval's needed" finally going through? This is going to be a mess. 

Let the laugh track begin!
  • Options
    Oh my word, TK. So now, instead of not letting people post at all, you're going to post every post ten times? I ... guess that's an improvement?
  • Options
    Oh MobKaz, you're too funny.

• Options
    Oh Lord, now I have to go look to see if my comment about how I like Macy's sheets suddenly posted the 800 times I tried to post it.......if it did, sorry.  I don't like them that much.

• Options
    The Pro Boards got off to a robust start.  It is pretty much officially dead now.  There was some MAJOR drama, lots of accusations, and some fairly ugly words exchanged.

Ironically, one of the most "prominent" members was someone who legit started on The Knot as a "troll", and made no bones about it.  And the drama revolved around her and caused the ultimate demise.

I'm most frustrated that some legit friendships and meaningful, and mostly respectful, discussions have occurred on this forum.  **A perfect example is the chance @short+sassy took in quoting me.  Our "history" on these boards gave her the (correct) assumption that I would have no issue in her sharing my message.   It's sad that The Knot does not care whether this lives or dies.

I'm not quite ready to abandon ship just yet.

Crossing my fingers that I am a "free" member of The Knot society......**clicking "POST REPLY........

• Options
    The Pro Boards got off to a robust start.  It is pretty much officially dead now.  There was some MAJOR drama, lots of accusations, and some fairly ugly words exchanged.

Ironically, one of the most "prominent" members was someone who legit started on The Knot as a "troll", and made no bones about it.  And the drama revolved around her and caused the ultimate demise.

I'm most frustrated that some legit friendships and meaningful, and mostly respectful, discussions have occurred on this forum.  **A perfect example is the chance @short+sassy took in quoting me.  Our "history" on these boards gave her the (correct) assumption that I would have no issue in her sharing my message.   It's sad that The Knot does not care whether this lives or dies.

I did send another email with attachments and lengthy explanations.  I explained that SCORES of members are having the same issue, whether it's a day, weekend, or in my case, (and Lord knows how many others) going on 7 days now!  I shared the irony that the most abandoned board is the Knottie Tech Help board.

Crossing my fingers that I am a "free" member of The Knot society......**clicking "POST REPLY
     2nd attempt...
    3rd attempt...
    4th attempt...
    5th....
    6th....
    7th....
    3,685,974th attempt......