Wedding Woes
Options

Friday!!

2»

Re: Friday!!

• Options
    levioosa said:
    We are at the hospital. BFF is getting induced. So far (besides how long it took to get us in) the hospital and staff have been wonderful. I’m hoping it’s fast instead of dragging on for days. 
    my heart truly breaks for her, Levioosa :(

• Options
    Thanks @CharmedPam

So bff’s sister and I went to eat. We took a Lyft and we’re on our way back and the driver said he’s driving lyft to pay for his daughter’s wedding. She told him his portion was $6000. So now this guy is working extra to pay for it. Wow. 

• Options
    $31,073.67. Boom. Done. 

Just like in jr high I got my period during the sssembly. 
  • Options
    A day late but I had back to back meetings yesterday. Hope everyone had a great Friday! I like the dress @ShesSoCold hope you guys have a great time at the wedding! 

My my sister and I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night and it was super cute. Definitely not like the movie but we both really enjoyed it! A lot of people were saying it wasn’t as good but we had a great time. 

Tonight one of our friends planned a 30-somethings night out without the kids. We all rented a limo and are hitting up some new bars in the city. Should be a great time!