Texas-Houston
Options

West Houston Printing

So for invitations, etc. I'm doing all my printing through a family friend once I go home (where the wedding will be) for the summer after the school year is over.. but I'm hoping to send out save the dates the first week of june/last week of may since I have to be at work but 99% of my students will exempt my class... which leaves me with where can I get a good quality, reasonably priced, and speedy print job done for my save the dates?  I live in the 'burbs and I'm looking for a place between Katy & Sugar Land- preferably no further in than 8.  Thanks!!

Re: West Houston Printing

• Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    have you looked into vistaprints.com ?
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    aylerzaylerz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did my engagement party invites through FedEx/Kinkos. They were beautiful and they have a lot of paper choices, however I had about 50 printed up and it cost me $56 which included cuts.
    If you are just doing simple save the dates that are already on your computer and you can just print and put together yourself, you should look into lcipaper.com
    I am doing my save the dates and just printing them up myself as I designed them. I got a top layer, bottom layer, and envelopes for 50 and it was $47 with shipping. 
    :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards