Texas-Houston
Options

Hosting a bachelorette party

I'm my cousin's MOH and I'm hosting her bachelorette party this weekend. I've never even been to one or hosted one. I was just wondering what all the duties are for me as a host. We're going to dinner then a karaoke bar. I plan on paying for all of her stuff but is there anything else I need to plan on paying for? Should the guests expect to pay for themselves? Any other advice? Thanks in advance.

Re: Hosting a bachelorette party

• Options
    allinannieallinannie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i hosted this weekend and basically paid for a round for all the guests, all of the brides drinks all night. hers was small though and there were only six of us ...if you have more and aren't comfortable buying a round than don't. guests should definitely expect to pay for themseleves. however... as a guest i would not expect to pay a cover if i was formally invited (as in invitations or evites went out) let them know in advance to bring cash for dinner. get some games (smooches on i-10 has a great selection) we had a blast and the bride enjoyed it !
  • Options
    lmmckenna18lmmckenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Annie. I don't think the place we're going to charges a cover, I'll have to call and make sure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards