Texas-Houston
Options

Food Stations?

Hello fellow Knotties :)

We really like the idea of doing food stations at our wedding versus a buffet or seated dinner. Have any of you tried this? And who was your caterer? I feel like we've searched every where but haven't found what we're looking for! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

Re: Food Stations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not done this myself, but I attended a wedding that had 2 food stations and a cheese display. It was really awesome. Everyone really liked it, and it made the wedding feel more fun and casual b/c you didn't have to sit at a certain table. People were up and walking around.

The food stations were: mac & cheese w/ several different toppings and sliders.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    aylerzaylerz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we almost did this, and we are using bailey connor catering. their station packages were priced really well, and we went to an event that had their stations and they were really cute and well put together.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh - the wedding I attended used Beaver's for their catering.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tbush77498tbush77498 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We picked the option of hand-carried appetizers and a food station for our wedding in October. It was offered in the package we picked from our venue, Great Oaks Manor right outside Sugar Land. Having a hard time choosing the station we want! Includes cheese and fruit tray too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards