Texas-Houston
Options

Photo Booths

Does anyone have any recomindations for having a photobooth at the reception? I wanted something fun for our guests and this seems like the way to do it. I found this one plave www.imagecinema.com online and they sounded really good so I requested a quote. They came back quite fast with 4 hrs for $1100 with a really cool guestbook for additional $275. They also provide a person from the company to help guests take pictures and add their print to the book and make comments.

Question is, does this sound like a decemt price for all that is included? Does anyone have experience with using this vendor and or other photobooths? I want the guets to be able to keep their prints as favors and also for them to put a copy in the guestbook for us to keep for memories.

thanks!

Re: Photo Booths

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I too am really interested. The ones I've seen have been in the $900-$1100 range. I haven't really contaccted them for a date yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should totally check out imagecinema! They include a lot in their package and I love the guestbook option! Let me know what you think!
  • Options
    amy40311amy40311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think photo booths are a great way to keep your guests entertained while you're off taking pro pictures and greeting other guests. Everybody tells me what a great hit they are including my venue coordinator.  I plan on having one at my wedding.

Passing along these recommendations:

TranJuliet, a fellow knottie recommended to me http://www.digitalmemoriesphotobooths.com/ Their basic packages start at $695. 4 hours is for $895 with 2 attendants, 20-page scrapbook, and props like funny hats and glasses. I've seen her photos and they look awesome. Could fit like 10 people in one pose.

An alternate with similar prices is http://funpix-photobooth.com/

Good luck! Let me know me know how it goes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My bestie used funpix-photobooth.com (as mentioned above). Had a blast with them.
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I took pictures inside the imagecinema photobooth at Bridal Extravaganza, and FELL IN LOVE!!!! They can fit more than 10 people in their booth, and the look of the booth was far above any of the other booths at bridal extravaganza!!! Good Luck!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards