Texas-Houston
Options

Linens and Chivari chairs!

Hey Gals!! So i had originally signed a contract with Elegant Beginnings (no deposit was given) but we changed our wedding date so i haven't really talked to them since. They seemed to have the best prices for table linens and chivari chairs but i wasnt sure if anyone recommended anyone with better pricing?? i'm lookinf for lines, chivari chairs and cloth napkins to rent also, possibly chargers! Any recommendations would be great! I still havent ruled out EB just wanted to see my options!

Re: Linens and Chivari chairs!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kriskh!

I'm also looking for the same thing.  As of right now I'm renting the chairs from the venue which is costing us about $700.  :-/  

So...I'm interested to see what other brides suggest as well.  If I could get a price lower than $700 that would be great!! :) 
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out www.savvycouturecreations.com. Lori has GREAT prices, but I don't think she has the chairs. Tell her Ty sent you. {Well, you don't have to. lol} And her prices include set up and break down.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey tyboyd! Does she have a good variety of table clothes...like textures and fabrics?
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes maam, I believe she does. For me, I was quoted $150 for 10 table clothes and table runners! She's doing my photography, though. My venue does linens.
  • Options
    STBMrsDavisSTBMrsDavis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called every single place in Houston looking for Chivari Chairs and Elegant Beginnings was who I ended up going with. Jill is AMAZING to work with, she's always on top of anything and everything I need so that whole reliability is a huge factor for me. I can't speak for the linens but definitely feel good about the chairs. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey,
    Shafaii Party Rentals off I 10 and Federal Rd has really elegant and great priced linens. Crushed Taffetta material, various colors, etc. most table pkg include the tablecloth, 8 chair covers and 8 bows for 35$ thats less than $700 for linens for  a 150 person event.
    Give them a call and they will email you pics
    713 453 5822
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards