Rhode Island
Options

Bridesmaid Jewelry

Hello,

I am looking for some good places to find jewelry sets for my bridesmaids - specifically a necklace and earrings.  I really would like to spend less than $50 on each set.  Can any of you recommend any stores in RI or online stores that have good jewelry sets?

Thanks so much for your help!

Re: Bridesmaid Jewelry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually ended up getting their necklaces and earrings at Kohls of all places!

J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    WdngPlnrWdngPlnr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    jaz0822jaz0822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got beautiful cz eliot danari (sp?) sets at Macy's.  I think they were around $40 each and they look real!  I actually bought a set for myself too and get so many compliments on it! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely check out Esty.  There are so many great jewelry vendors and you're using someone from the US.  Plus you can usually customize what you want because they're hand made.  I had the a vendo create the necklaces and bracelet set here for $40 a girl including shipping.  My girls are in navy blue so I wanted them to have something fun and colorful, but you can find a lot more that's not as casual. 
    http://www.etsy.com/transaction/25141786
    Also the girls will love knowing they were cutome made just for them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did etsy too!  For bracelets. 

I got earrings using a coupon code on Style Me Pretty (online store).

And I did necklaces from a fancy jewelry store that went out of business. 

Lots of places to check out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whatever you end up doing, don't waste your time at Simply Dainty.  The owner is a bitch and the jewelry looks cheap but is super expensive.  We got so fed up after being treated badly in that store that we went to Michaels and made all of our jewelry ourselves
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards