Oklahoma
Options

Boudoir Photography

I was wondering if anyone could recommend photographers who do boudoir photography. I am looking to take some for our second anniversary before my husband has to start traveling for work.

If anyone has used a specific photographer would you be willing to show me some of your own photos?

Thank you in advance!

Re: Boudoir Photography

• Options
    lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am actually doing my boudoir session May 1st with my wedding photographer, Terri Bailey. She does awesome work! Check out her website www.flashgirphotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a lady in Lawton, OK the name of her studio is Mistie May Studios.  She specializes in Boudior and Vintage style pin ups.  I love love love her work.  She has a myspace account with pictures. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thewhitzthewhitz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm using Natalie at Apertures Photo. She's based in Tulsa and has been great so far.  My shoot is in June, so I can't comment on the final product. $150 for the one-hour session, all photos on CD and the best ones printed for you.

• Options
    lknightenlknighten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stella Photography.....two sisters. I met with them before and they are wonderful and they have great packages.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Adora Lee in Norman...Lacy is amazing and she has a team do your hair and makeup too!!
  • Options
    JLimbergJLimberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no greater commandment than these." - Mark 12:30-31 studiowestway.com facebook.com/studiowestway
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did mine with Adora Lee...Lacy is amazing and really nice to work with! Highly recommend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards