New Jersey - South

FOR SALE POSTS ONLY

Hey ladies,
I have noticed quite a few for sale posts on the board, because i know some things cant be shipped and you want to do it locally. I decided to make a topic for just sales, but please try and post on trash to treasure if some of the things can be shipped. But you cant post on both this and trash to treasure. So from now on if you want to sell anything post it under this topic thank you very much for your cooperation.

Re: FOR SALE POSTS ONLY

• edited December 2011
    I am selling a Casablanca Ivory wedding dress.  The dress is style number 1892 and has NEVER BEEN WORN OR ALTERED.  It's a BRAND NEW dress.  The dress is a sweetheart with beading on the bodice.  It's a really nice dress.  The dress sells for $1,300 and I'm asking $1,200.  I'm also willing to negotiate the p rice if you find the dress new in a store for less.  If interested please send me an email at: yourweddingtreasures@gmail.com or call at 609-280-4062.  I also have pictures upon request.
  • edited December 2011
    I have many wedding items for sale.  I had a black/white damask theme.  Im putting together a website with pictures.  Here is what I have so far...More to come. 

If anyone is lookin for anything in particular please ask!

www.marsha9381.weebly.com

Mother of the bride dress is size 16 (picture is stock picture)
    Wedding dress - size 10 (picture is stock picture)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    FS:  Mermaid Dress, bolero, birdcage veil,

https://sites.google.com/site/weddingleftoversnj/
  • sads2000sads2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,
    I am looking to sell  a brand new guest book, pen holder, and ring pillow.   These items are from the Beverly Clark Chantilly Lace Collection (color: Ivory).  Items have never been used and are still in orginial packaging.  Stored in smoke-free home.

Willing to sell in bundle or separately.   I purchased these items over 6 months ago, and have decided they're really not my taste.  Unfortunately, I can not return items to store. 

I purchased all 3 items for $130.   I am willing to sell all 3 pieces for $75
    or b/o.   If you would like to purchase separately, please contact me for pricing.

Thank you!  Below are stock images of the items.  If you like, I can email you images of my items.    If interested, please email me at sapgrl00@yahoo.com

Guest Book

Pen Holder

Ring Pillow
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Check out my website:

http://9510weddingitems4sale.weebly.com/

If interested in any items, for for any questions, please email me at wedding9510 at hotmail dot com.

• Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I usually post of NNJ board, but I live close to South Jersey actually. Need to be proactive so I can get my house back! Please contact me at Danes983 at aol.com I live in central jersey, but am willing to meet someplace for transfer.

24 mirriors. Sorry the pic is bad. The back has the nonslip dots on them 12 inch rounds. $85 for all of them

Gold Unity Candle Holder $10

• edited December 2011
    I bought 20 black organza overlays from LinenTableCloth.com a few weeks back, but I don't love them as much as the satin ones I also purchased. Instead of returning to LTC for them to sell at full price ($5.89 ea.), I thought I'd offer them to another bride for what I bought them for: $2.95 ea. Would like to sell all together, but I'm flexible.

They can be found here: www.linentablecloth.com/for-your-tables/overlays/85-inch-square-organza-overlay-black.html

I am located in the Philadelphia/S. Jersey area and would be willing to meet up somewhere to get them off my hands. Or I can ship - though you would be responsible for shipping.

Please let me know if you're interested: agilanyi at gmail dot com.

Thank you!
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    So I was suppose to get married this NYE, but We pushed it back to 2011 and now I want a different wedding dress that was just released from the designer. If you are interested please send me a private message!

This one
    imagewww.groomsoldseparately.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/galina-signature-1.jpg" alt="" width="514" height="395" />
    WEDDING DIVA! Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was just cleaning out and found my vera wang love knots toasting flutes and cake server set.  Husband and I were married 2 years ago and have no use for them!  $75 takes the set!!  please email me at capemaybride@gmail.com with any questions.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Are those table runners in the post? (Second pic down?)
  • edited December 2011
    I have many items for sale - many pink & black items too.  See my website.  

http://jamiesforsalebio.webs.com/
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • beachbabi0307beachbabi0307 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased the beach theme wedding collection for my wedding a few months ago. For my Bridal shower, my MOH gave me engraved items for our wedding.

The set includes Toasting flutes, cake serving set, a guestbook and matching pen and holder.

These items are brand new and still in box. I paid $68.95 plus shipping for the set. I will sell the set for $55 or best offer. Please let me know if you are interested. I would like to see someone be able to use it for thier special day!

• larmoserlarmoser member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am selling a few items, please look at my site and email me with any offers and/or questions. thank you!
    http://10-01-10.weebly.com/
    Photobucket

Lauren & Dave
    wedding website
    Photobucket
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jayme707jayme707 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

FOR SALE!!
    http://wedding-forsale.weebly.com/

email jaime.paul@gmail.com with any questions :)

• edited December 2011
    I have approx 25 black and white (pairs) of "Thank You for Shareing Our Special day" coasters for sale.
    If you're having a small wedding or want to give a favor to those who are attending your rehersal or shower or wedding party... let me know
    Email me if youre interested jldelgiudice at gmail dot com
    Asking $20 plus shipping... I just have to get it weighed if you want it shipped :)If not I live in the Jersey Shore area/

5*6*11 I will marry my best friend! Budget Bride that loves DIY! My planning blog- It's a work in progress http://futuremrsd.weebly.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ccsports13Ccsports13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have THANK YOU signs from our wedding that we used for the thank you cards....i dont want to just throw them out because i paid $70 to have them made if you are interested and will pick them up let me know. for some reason i cant upload pic saying file is too large you can email me at ccsports13@aol.com and i can email you a pic....thanks
  • sads2000sads2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All items were sold...THANK YOU.
  • edited December 2011
    Please take a look at my for sale items and let me know if you are interested in anything :)

phillyweddingforsale.weebly.com
  • edited December 2011
    I have several beautiful silver glittery swirl runners, silver chargers, bling votive candleholders, silver table number frames, and a card box for sale.  Will e-mail pics if interested.  As soon as I can I will post pics here of the items and how they looked in our wedding.

I am located about 20 minutes from AC.  Local pickup only please.
  • edited December 2011
    The link to my For Sale site is: www.peaches178.weebly.com

Please let me know if you have any questions!  :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi everyone,

I have a $6500.00 credit at the Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club that I'm happy to sell for a thousand dollars less at $5500.00.

It's an amazing venue but we have had a change in plans and cannot get the deposit back, so it's a credit that can be transferred.  Please email me at kelliahudson@gmail.com with any questions!

Check it out- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club    20 Shore Oaks Drive    Farmingdale, NJ 07727 

http://www.eagleoaks.com/club/scripts/section/section.asp?GRP=15272&NS=WE
  • edited December 2011
    cylinder vases for sale NEW and UNUSED
    (I changed my mind about centerpieces)

3 - 8 in $3 each
    14 - 6 in $2.50 each
    22 - 4 in $2 each

or $75 for all

PM me for details and pictures :)
    August 2012 Challenge - Dream Pet: Miniature Goldendoodle
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Brand new, Size 14, never worn, with tags Maggie Sottero Wedding Gown Stlye Harlow. Champagne and ivory lace over light gold satin, very romantic and vintage looking. A-line shape and corset back is extremely flattering. Gown has never been altered in any way. Love this dress, but have decided its not the ONE.

From Designer website: One-piece, strapless, slim A-line gown with corset closure. This gorgeous Chantilly Lace gown highlighted with beaded embellishments inspires true romance. A satin band and handmade flower create a lovely empire accent.

Email me for more pics or details! Lizzdee@live.com

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3286

• edited December 2011
    Whoops! paid $1329, asking $1100 or b/o :)
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have two gold baskets that can be used for programs or bathroom baskets. 
    I also have:

- gobo
    -organza sashes
    -embossing gun, tray, and powder
    -fishbowl votives
    -white and gold table number holders
    -gold and burgundy floating candles
    -sage green and gold ribbon
    -gable boxes
    -two ring bearer pillows (both white, one white gold fabric, and one with burgundy)

please email diana.mossbrook at gmail dot com. Do not pm me I won't check it

the link with pictures should be in my siggy. in case you don't see the link, here it is http://dianaharry.weebly.com/

• dinnamingdinnaming member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a brand new dress by Annasul Y by Lusan Mandongas with tags.  Style #GAEH- Size 4 in Ivory.  I purchased it on consignment at a local bridal shop but it was originally $3000 from Kleinfelds.  It has never been worn.  I am the only person to have ever tried it on.  No alterations.  Veil included.  Asking $1200 OBO.
    This is a timeless, romantic gown with lace and intricate details throughout.If you are interested or have any questions, the best way to reach me is at dinnaming@yahoo.com

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Wedding Makeup -- Natural, and affordable! $30 for bride, includes free trial session! Book an entire wedding party (>3 faces), bride gets 50% off :)

I can travel through South Jersey/Greater Philadelphia areas

mlh372@gmail.com

• gina613gina613 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liatris... Someone posted just yesterday on the New Jersey board that they were selling a few different furs...

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_nj-knotties-sale-classifieds-listing_.2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Eve of milady wedding dress for sale. Basque waist, off the shoulder, full tulle skirt. Fully detachable train. I paid $1600 at Kleinfelds for it and am asking $750. The link to the craigslist posting is below. I apologize for not posting a picture. I have completely forgotten how to do that. Http://cnj.craigslist.org/clo/2714741712.html
  • My sister and I hare selling a number of Priscillia of Boston / Melissa Sweet Sample dresses.  We are located in Haddonfield.  They are all in perfect condition.  If anyone is interested, you can find more details here: http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/salon/emilyandmarcy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards