New Jersey - South
Options

f/u - wegmans as florist

I got married in 3/20 and used Wegmans in Cherry Hill as our florist - they were great. Anna really got my vision (after some revisions obviously) and I really loved my flowers. They were reasonable IMO - I didn't want to spend a ton but wanted flowers that would look nice and fresh. I have some pics of my centerpieces now but will post more when I get the rest of my pics later.

Thanks!

Re: f/u - wegmans as florist

• Options
    ctappinctappin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! So glad to hear they did well - I'm meeting with Anna on the 18th and I was thinking of something similar to your centerpiece (short vase) for my tables as well :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Cand:  did she do the actualy floral design for you or just give you the flowers and you designed the flowers yoursefl?  I might try Wegmans myself.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my own glass vases and floral design dishes and floral beads - in the end, it didn't save me a ton but saved me enough that it was worth doing on my own. Just a word of advice.

Anna is great and has great vision - but can be a tiny bit aloof so you kind of just have to be aware of that too. In the end, the outcome was worth everything.
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the info, Cand, I really appreciate it!  I'm purchasing my own vases and have already purchased 20 lbs. of blue crystal rocks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used 6x6 cylinder vases - I bought 48 lbs of rocks and it only filled it as much in each as it shows in the pic. I was just fine with that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards