West Virginia
Options

Morgantown Area DJ??

I've been in contact with Main Stage Entertainment for their DJ services. Has anyone used them?? I.E. can anyone verify that they're a good hire? The price is right and they seem to have things down to a science; just want to make sure they're not all smoke and mirrors.... Any advice would be awesome!! Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Morgantown Area DJ??

• Options
    WVUITGradWVUITGrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any experience with them, but I can recommend DJ Correct.  He is based in Parkersburg, but will travel to Morgantown.  He does a great job and custom mixes the music.  You may want to look him up.
  • Options
    blondie4280blondie4280 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My future sister-in-law got married in August and used Imagination Unleashed who is based in Morgantown. I'm getting married in Fairmont in June and think they did such a great job that I booked them as well!! They're worth looking into...Good Luck! :)

http://imaginationunleashedllc.com/Imagination_Unleashed__Studios_%26_Entertainment/Main.html
  • Options
    lauraalannalauraalanna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry this is so late but I definitely wanted to comment.

I personally know the guy from MainStage and he is a good guy. I'm not using him for my wedding because he is a personal friend of someone I know and the friend felt it might not be appropriate.

I'm using Doc Vincent. $825 for 5 hours but he has done over 800 weddings and is a PRO!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Doc Vincent is wonderful, I am a morgantown Photographer and have done weddings with him before and he is great!! Very organized and keeps the wedding flowing nicely.  hope that helps
  • Options
    hugginskhugginsk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Doc Vincent.  I have been to several weddings he has done and he really has it down to a science.  He's very professional and will do w/e you want for your special day.  He is also affordable. 
  • Options
    LAK011LAK011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked into Doc Vincent because we had hear SO many great things about him, but we are doing VERY low budget, and unfortunately he wasn't in our budget... We chose MSE because they seemed very down to earth and like they'd make it a fun time... UNFORTUNATELY.... They've lost our contract AND our deposit. I had to send them a copy of the deposit receipt and a copy of our copy of the contract so that they would have it.... So far... I'm not very impressed with how they've been handling things... Just not very professional...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards