Not Engaged Yet
Options

My boss is a douchenozzle (WWYD?)

2»

Re: My boss is a douchenozzle (WWYD?)

• Options
    Yeah, you need to report him.
  • Options
    Elle, I'm proud of you for doing the right thing!
  • Options

I'm proud of you Elle.  You totally did the right thing, and I loved your HP analogy.  I understood how you felt :) 

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    You did the right thing.  I am glad you were able to get feedback that eased your concerns.  Enjoy your day off!

• Options
    Enjoy tomorrow resting in the fact that you've made the right choice, as hard as it was. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh, good! I sure hope this turns out well (and quickly at that!). I'm glad you reported him. I hate people who think the rules don't apply to them.
  • Options
    I'm late but way to go Elle!

• Options
    I just read this thread. You did the right thing Elle, and you did it the right way. Glad to hear that they are supporting you in this.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    Yay Elle!!!!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the support everyone.

I'm now watching my phone and email like a hawk hoping for some news, even though they said it probably wouldn't be today.  Can everyone just send some major "hope your boss gets fired soon" vibes my way?
  • Options
    audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_my-boss-is-a-douchenozzle-wwyd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5154ac42-5c0d-4744-bee5-cef52aef462fPost:75ddf311-18ca-4fdd-a4bb-21273e69b9e5">Re: My boss is a douchenozzle (WWYD?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the support everyone. I'm now watching my phone and email like a hawk hoping for some news, even though they said it probably wouldn't be today.  <strong>Can everyone just send some major "hope your boss gets fired soon" vibes my way?</strong>
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>Sending! Stay strong! I hope you hear something soon. The anticipation is always worse. </div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Really proud of you, Elle.  You did the right thing.
  • Options
    Just getting to read this posting, WOW Elle what a sucky situation and Im sooooo happy for you that it appears to be turning out well. I would take great comfort in SupervisorDude saying he had his suspecions for a while and you were just confirming what he already knew.....Sending "hope ur boss gets fired" vibes your way...
  • Options
    I'm so glad you have off today lol. I mean not like anything should happen today but at least you get a day of rest after such a stressful afternoon. In glad your chat went well. We now have "safety audits" at my work because so many people wherein flagrant violations of our safety rules. They're annoying because I do follow the safety rules but ya know what? They keep me and my students safe and that's kinda the whole point.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_my-boss-is-a-douchenozzle-wwyd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5154ac42-5c0d-4744-bee5-cef52aef462fPost:75ddf311-18ca-4fdd-a4bb-21273e69b9e5">Re: My boss is a douchenozzle (WWYD?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the support everyone. I'm now watching my phone and email like a hawk hoping for some news, even though they said it probably wouldn't be today.  Can everyone just send some major <strong>"hope your boss gets fired soon" vibes</strong> my way?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Sending! Way to go Elle!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    The money he's stealing from the company = less money in the budget available for increase of living expenses and raises. He's not only putting his hand in the company's pocket, but your's too! I'd be outraged, what a lazy jerk! I hope you report him...
    "Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes" David & Roxy March 2, 2013 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards