Options

YOU GUYS. Zodiac signs?

2»

Re: YOU GUYS. Zodiac signs?

• Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Beads - I am a Scorpio and BF is an Aries, too!  Good match, eh?
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *Stomps feet and puffs out cheeks* I DONT WANT TO BE A VIRGO!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Apparently I'm Ophiuchus. Whatever the hell that is.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I was a Pisces.  Now I'm an Aquarius.  :(
  • Options
    Bec20Bec20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm still a Virgo.  I used to be on the Virgo-Libra cusp though, which I think fit me better than plain ol' Virgo, like now.

Kyle went from a Gemini to a Taurus, and it fits him way better.

• Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guys-zodiac-signs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6c0d0772-615c-4815-95a4-6886591d3bb5Post:ff925abf-f5ea-4c89-9ed6-fa0b1e58070b">Re: YOU GUYS. Zodiac signs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beads - I am a Scorpio and BF is an Aries, too!  Good match, eh?
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]

<div>Must be!</div><div>
    </div><div>This is all over Facebook now, but apparently it doesn't apply to those born before 2009, so we can all relax. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    luvdncn90luvdncn90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm no longer a virgo....Sad day. I forgot what it said I was now but I don't really mind. I've never been much into signs and stuff besides as pick up lines....hahah I joke, I joke.
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    HEY! Read this before you panic!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Desert! After reading that the world feels a litte more right now.

My friends and I kind of think that you line up better with when you were supposed to be born. I'm a leo, but was premature and should have been born a virgo. So, I tend to have both tendencies. My one friend was really premature and was born a Sagitarrius but should been an Aquairus or Psces, she's a combination of the two as well.

I didn't like the new astrology calendar cause then I'm a full leo and that leaves a lot not explained.
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hazel, do you know what your rising sign is? You can have traits of that sign, too.

I always though Aquarius sounded a little off for me, but then I learned I have Libra rising, and that made it all make a bit more sense to me.

I don't believe astrology is absolute truth, but I figure if it grants a little extra insight, why not keep an open mind? I really think it can help people focus on analyzing each other and trying to see things from a different perspective, and I think that's always a helpful thing. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Desert, it looks like my rising sign is Taurus which explains a lot too. Thanks for pointing that out.

I completely agree with you that there aren't absolute truths in astrology but that it can be useful to understand others.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards