Not Engaged Yet

Re: Oh for crying out loud...

• Options
    I literally laughed out loud... loud enough that the other girls in the office asked why I was laughing. Oops.

I cannot believe she moved her wedding from 12/2014 to 3/2013 with no approval from her FI. I am blown away...

Assuming it's real. 
  • Options
    I just read that. Pretty sure my bf would be wondering why he's marrying me if I did something like that.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    I just read that. From what I remember from her other posts, if she's real, she's freaking crazy. 

I'm working on the timeline in a nice, jpeg format to go along with our Are You Engaged flowchart. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    What the eff!  That is just ridiculous...how do you move the wedding up almost 2 years and not consult the groom.  On top of that it's because YOU want to start your family sooner?  I see a SURPRISE BITCHES! pregnancy coming on.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Since the OP is allegedly 16, it makes more sense.

It also helps explain what is meant by a "sooner wedding."
  • Options
    I still think it's MUD, but if it's real and OP is only 16...she's in for a rough life. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Like I said on the original thread, the FI may want to consider being extra careful if she wants a family so bad.  She seems like the type that wouldn't exactly think things through and would "accidentally forget" her birth control or something in order to have a "family".
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards