Chit Chat
Options

Lost Girl fans?

Anyone here watch the show Lost Girl?  We just recently stumbled across it in Netflix, and it has some promise.

Although I have to say that the 'relationship' with the doctor lady is hilrious.  The two actresses couldn't be less convincing if they tried.  I laugh every time they profess their love with the 'stranger bubble' space between them.

Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

Re: Lost Girl fans?

• Options
    I have watched the first few episodes and I love it. Unfortunately I have a million other shows that I love too. Because of that I have 30 episodes of Lost Girl on my DVR. I will get to it eventually. Enjoy it :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Yeah, I have been watching WAY too much TV recently since I'm banned to the couch because of my back most nights.

It's a really entertaining show.  I like the mythology of it.

Anniversary

• Options
    I am very amused by it. From the very start when they told her she was a succubus I knew it was going to be interesting. As soon as I catch up on the 6 episodes of Once upon a Time that I need to get to I will get cracking on lost girl
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    It IS surprisingly hilarious!  I actually like the sidekick human more than anyone else in the series.  Whoever writes her script has to be the snarkiest human on this planet.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards