New Hampshire
Options

*amandasblum*

Whoa whoa whoa.....MAKE champagne? Now you've got me interested...tell me more!

Re: *amandasblum*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Totally butting in...but I was thinking the same thing!  Do tell...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha ... FI and I love Champagne and they have a place in Nashua called Incredibrew... I knew you could make wine and beer there so I looked into it more to find out about Champagne. Obviously they have it and its really reasonable. $160 for 15 regular size champagne bottles. That includes making it, bottling it, the labels, corks, and the foil. They said the inital time you go its about a half hour and then you go back 5 weeks later and bottle and cork it. I cant wait.. its going to be so much fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just moved to Nashua. I'm definitely taking FI there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh I didnt know you could do champagne! I thought it was just wine and beer! Have fun.  Friends of mine made wine there last year for the holidays
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how cool!!!! wish i would have known that before the wedding! we live like half a mile from there and it never crossed my mind!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Incredibrew is AWESOME!  We made wine there for our wedding and it was so much fun (and delicious too!).  We worked with the head guy (don't know if he owns it, or is just a manager) but he was great.  Have fun!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards