Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

_____DuqCheer_____

Hey! I just read that you and your sister are going to make jewelery for your bridesmaids.

My sister (MOH) made all the jewelry for my bridesmaids too! The girls wore different styles of dresses, so she created a different necklace for each style (V-neck, strapless, and scoop neck).

If you need any pictures for inspiration, let me know :-) Good luck! Let us know how it turns out!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
My Doha Adventures

Re: _____DuqCheer_____

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm super excited about it, hopefully my sister is too! We went to Michael's today about bought all of the fillings and earring hooks etc.

My BMs are also wearing different dresses so we settled on earrings and a bracelet for each.  Where did you find beads?  I'm having trouble find beads that are nice but without being really expensive (I guess you can't have both though Tongue out)

I'll keep you posted about our progress!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well my sister lives in NYC, so I think they had a lot of jewelry making places/bead shops around them.

Where have you looked? Is the bead mine still in Southside? Not sure what kind of jewelry making items they have. I can ask my sister where she got the items for the necklaces she made, maybe they have a website.

Good luck!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards