Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Does anyone else have giant feet?

Sigh.  I could never be a "shoe girl'.  I wear a size 11 wide.  I'm 5'10", so I'd like to think that it's my body's way of balancing everything out.  :)  Anyone else have big feet?  Where did you find your wedding shoes?

Re: Does anyone else have giant feet?

• Options
    I have wide feet too, so I know the frustration :)  I feel like Nordstrom Rack often has some of the odd sizes.  If they don't have what you're looking for, try Nordstrom's.  They have an excellent return policy, so if you don't like the fit, you can return them at any time.
    Photobucket
  • Options

I googled wedding shoes for larger feet, and came up with:

Shoebuy.com, you can narrow it down by size.
    Designershoes.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm not sure if I've found my wedding shoes, but have 2 pairs in my closet that are in contention.  I bought both at Nordstrom.  You cannot beat Nordstrom for service, shoe size selection and return policy.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I found mine on endless.com. I also have wide size 11 feet. Endless tons of sizes and styles and all kinds of width options. My shoes look beautiful and fit very well. 
    Photobucket
  • Options

Ok, so I don't have large or wide feet, but can I just say, I thought this was one of the funniest post titles I've ever seen! 

But with that being said, zappos.com lets you search by size and width and have an excellent return policy.

September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Zappos. I had all my bridesmaids in different dresses so I wanted them in the same shoes, and after much searching found a style that accommodated both my 5.5 WW girl and my 11 Narrow girl. I got my shoes on Zappos as well and all of us thought our shoes were super comfy!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_anyone-else-giant-feet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:30c20fc9-501d-40a5-9c62-d2d6c05d4fd7Post:1f1e98fe-e159-46a6-b9e2-3da16d0e293b">Re: Does anyone else have giant feet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Zappos. I had all my bridesmaids in different dresses so I wanted them in the same shoes, and after much searching found a style that accommodated both my 5.5 WW girl and my 11 Narrow girl. I got my shoes on Zappos as well and all of us thought our shoes were super comfy!
    Posted by cqbride[/QUOTE]
    Ditto.  My BMs used Zappos.  The girls' sizes ranged from 7 to 11 and I wanted them all to have the same shoe.  I also searched endless.com and shoebuy.com b/c they have free shipping (I think on returns too).  A lot of girls I know ordered a few pairs and then sent the unwanted shoes back.  Many options, so good luck!
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• Options

My feet are big too, my mom's friend calls them "air craft carriers" or snow shoes...except I'm only 5'6 and my feet are at least a size 11 (my tap shoes are a size 13!!!)...I use Aldo's and in Canada I use myspringshoes.com (formerly known as Transit shoes)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards