Snarky Brides
Options

'Morning SB...

Who is doing what today?

I am going to work to keep setting up my classroom...nothing very exciting or fun.

I did spinning last night and I feel like someone punched me in my crotch, which is why I never do spinning...stupid me...

Re: 'Morning SB...

• Options
    Morning!

I'ts move-in day at the college where I work; I picked up the later shift today so i don't have to go in until 10.  Awesome, except I still woke up at 5 like normal.  I might try and nap before I leave.

Other than that, I think we're ditching the invitations finally!
  • Options
    Good morning, Ladies!  Today's going to be relatively calm, since we passed a big deadline yesterday.  So I can put it on cruise and *maybe* enjoy the day.  I did spin class last night too, number55, and my hip hurts now.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Today's pretty shiity, but whatever. Hopefully I can do some overtime at work, assuming I don't fall asleep at my desk first.

Les, I sent you an email yesterday. Just wanted to make sure you got it.
  • Options
    Hi Seshat.  Yes, I got it this morning - thanks.  I can't get to gmail at work, and I often forget to check it when I get home.  I'm surprised they haven't blocked TK and TN at work too.
  • Options
    Morning!

It's my birthday so I'm doing a whole of not working and eating out today.  Yaaaaay.

I'm also keeping a watch on freaking Hurricane Earl.  If you could miss the east coast and stay well out in the Atlantic, I'd appreciate it.  Much love - girl going to the shore this weekend.
  • Options
    Happy birthday, Joy.

Earl looks like he's staying away from us for the most part, but yeah as of now ya'll will get slammed. Hopefully he will drift out by the time he gets to you.
  • Options
    I'm hoping predictions change, Seshat, but that's what I'm seeing, too.

Thanks for the happy birthdays! :)
  • Options
    Good morning! I woke up bright and early at 8am and now the dog is completely confused. She's not going to be a happy camper when the alarm goes off at 5:45am tomorrow. She doesn't like getting up before 10am now because she's a big lazy baby.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, Joy!

Morning.  Today's going to be yet another crazy day at the office.  I'm waiting for jerkface coworker to come in and flip out because I got on his ass yesterday about something and brought the boss into it.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Happy birthday Joy!

The H will be out late tonight trying to help keep one of his coworkers from being deported.  Fun.  So, I'll be hitting the gym and having breakfast for dinner.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good morning!

Happy birthday, Joy!

Setting up the classroom, here, as well :(.  I'm not ready to start, but I'm going to kick myself into high gear.
  • Options
    Good morning.

Happy B-Day Joy!

Today is work as usual and then DH and I are going to the park to walk. He usually runs while I walk but his knees are bothering him. So we're walking. He's trying to convince me to do the trail twice around, not sure if I've worked up to that yet.

So yesterday I went to the grocery store after work, and out of no where someone comes up behind me and grabs my a$$! I was so surprised, I spun around and was prepared to smack someone, and there stood my DH grinning at me. He's silly, I think I'll keep him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good morning!  I have a bunch of crap to do today and Obama is here on post and I have a feeling he is going to cramp my style... ugh.  I have a dr's appointment to go over my MRI results of my shoulder to determine what kind of surgery I need.  I popped it out again on Sunday closing the car door but I got it back in so I have been in pain and I am particularly cranky today.  I also have to nanny today and all I want to do is crawl back into bed.
  • Options
    BTW, amylidia - I lived in El Paso for 16 years.  I hope your shoulder is better soon.
  • Options
    Les- Thanks!  Did you live here because of military? 
  • Options
    numbers, do you wear bike shorts with  the padding when you spin? If not, you should. It will take some of that pain away. I promise. I'm a believer. You feel like a dork, but when you don't feel like you've been straddling a pipe for 16 hours, dork is good.

I'm eh. It's pouring rain here, and I was running too late this morning to make up a lunch today - I'll have to go out and get something.

I woke up this morning and saw 2 eyes that didn't match looking at me. One was a stuffed Eeyore I went to bed with, and one was Max - he'd weaseled up between J and me, and was staring at me. It was a little startling.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Morning everyone, and happy birthday Joy!

I'm trying to concetrate on not being ridiculously excited because I'm picking FI up at the airport tomorrow. It's not working. On the plus side, I managed to go for a 40 minute walk and have a salad for lunch yesterday, so I'm pretty proud of myself. Baby steps!
  • Options

Hey ladies! Sorry about the crotches and arms :( BUT - happy birthday to Joy!! yay!!

Back to the grind here at work and it is the last day my boss is away on vacation (read:lazy office) before the big Labor Day weekend!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:210fbfea-6568-4c76-bad7-6259c0d12e9dPost:5cf2e00f-0e14-4606-8b12-e6847fafcf3c">Re: 'Morning SB...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning everyone, and happy birthday Joy! I'm trying to concetrate on not being ridiculously excited because I'm picking FI up at the airport tomorrow. It's not working. On the plus side, I managed to go for a 40 minute walk and have a salad for lunch yesterday, so I'm pretty proud of myself. Baby steps!
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

Yay, Any! You can do it! Just remember I'm doing it here in Ohio too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Meg- did you get my email?
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    numbers55 - I second the bike shorts recommendation.  Or, get the padded underwear at REI that you can wear underneath regular shorts or sweats.

amylidia - We moved there from CA because my exH had family there.  I did serve in the Marine Corps reserve unit there for a few years until I was out of contract, but we weren't Army stationed at Ft Bliss.  I got my bachelor's degree at UTEP.
  • Options
    Morning!  Happy birthday Joy, hope it's a good one.  I'm here...at work :P  Today is going to be shitty.  My boss is all over my ass and I'm pretty tired of it already.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:210fbfea-6568-4c76-bad7-6259c0d12e9dPost:5f5622f6-829f-46dc-9b80-f752eacbb307">Re: 'Morning SB...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Meg- did you get my email?
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Yes! And the answer is ::sadface:: but I agree...
  • Options
    Les- Oh I see, I guess a few weeks ago there were shots fired in Juarez and it hit a window at UTEP, craziness.  I am actually going up to Fort Carson this weekend to go see one of my friends, I wish we were stationed there.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-sb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:210fbfea-6568-4c76-bad7-6259c0d12e9dPost:f226559e-a6a5-45a4-a9d2-8d853ca6da47">Re: 'Morning SB...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 'Morning SB... : Yes! And the answer is ::sadface:: but I agree...
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]
    Yeah I hear you.  Thanks :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Oh, I'd take Ft Carson over Ft Bliss any day of the week.  It's very nice here.  I have coworkers who won't go to Juarez anymore, even to visit family.  It's sad, because it used to be a decent place to live.  I'm glad I live here now.
  • Options
    Happy birthday, Joy!

We have our weekly conference call this morning in a little less than an hour, which is basically, a waste of 20 minutes of my life.  Woo.
    panther
  • Options
    i've never tried taking a spin class.  For some reason it scares me.  I do love all other classes.  I'm doing yoga tonight (at home), you could join numbers, but i don't think it will make ur crotch feel any better...
  • Options
    Dazed- I am a bio creeper and I LOVE your dress, it's beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards