Snarky Brides
Options

Good Morning!!

2»

Re: Good Morning!!

• Options
    Good Morning, Ladies.
    Back at work after calling out yesterday.  I'm feeling much better, so that's good.  But I have to finish my self-evaluation today.  Raises and bonuses are all based on our ranking, so these evals are a big deal.  Ugh.
    Have a great day, everyone!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I've temporarily handed over my lysol due to the fact that I may also be getting sick.  A sickie running through the room, even if they are spraying lysol, kind of defeats the purpose.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Yup! SS reveal on the 17th, I think.

Morning ladies!  I'm worn out today for some reason. I don't think I slept well last night or something. I just want to go back to bed. The weird drizzling snowflakes are helping that mood either.
  • Options
    Man, you ladies are always gettin sick!
  • Options
    SS reveal on the 17th makes sense.  Does that mean that the book club talk is the 10th?  I need to write these things down...
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:26d4a1e1-b978-44c7-9e77-d90f9fb195f3Post:d1432b6c-4592-4e0c-ae99-d6bb35be9fb8">Re: Good Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]SS reveal on the 17th makes sense.  Does that mean that the book club talk is the 10th?  I need to write these things down...
    Posted by raynes[/QUOTE]

<div>Yup. But I highly doubt I'll finish the book by then. I still can't really get into it.  I'm going to try again this weekend.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:26d4a1e1-b978-44c7-9e77-d90f9fb195f3Post:f7ca0d72-fd3b-4b93-80be-f95cf69d3b90">Re: Good Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning!! : Yup. But I highly doubt I'll finish the book by then. I still can't really get into it.  I'm going to try again this weekend.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Me too. 
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Morning!

Rach, thats great about the new renters.

Its dreary here today and I'd much rather be at home reading a book...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:26d4a1e1-b978-44c7-9e77-d90f9fb195f3Post:f7ca0d72-fd3b-4b93-80be-f95cf69d3b90">Re: Good Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning!! : Yup. But I highly doubt I'll finish the book by then. I still can't really get into it.  I'm going to try again this weekend.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

I finished it yesterday.  The PDF I had put (for some weird reason) the epiloge at the beginning and the prologe at the end.  I was sooooo confused.

I didn't mind it.  It did take a little while to pick up.
  • Options

are we supposed to be posting as we get things? My SS messaged me to say mine is coming... are we all posting what we get as we get it or should I wait until the reveal?

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:26d4a1e1-b978-44c7-9e77-d90f9fb195f3Post:f8b48b0f-8549-4217-a996-b51404d8f2b4">Re: Good Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]are we supposed to be posting as we get things? My SS messaged me to say mine is coming... are we all posting what we get as we get it or should I wait until the reveal?
    Posted by Starmusica[/QUOTE]

I think you post what you got when you get it, and then we'll do a big reveal of who had who on the 17th.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards