Snarky Brides
Options

TK Superlatives

Re: TK Superlatives

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:032d20df-c8da-4fa9-a26f-1de44c3b3fa7">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Superlatives : <strong> Spring break for you</strong> I'm assuming? I usually only see numbers in the mornings and nates in the afternoons. I see chels all day everyday.
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

Bingo!!! You can probably tell by my gym time too if you are checking it out on MFP. I LOVE SPRING BREAK!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:1ff2916f-3df9-4166-b5e5-f6a04fcc15b1">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Superlatives : Doesn't she teach kindergarden too? It's not like those kids are sitting quietly doing work.<strong> Maybe she teaches at the same school as MC.</strong>
    Posted by allisong23[/QUOTE]

<div>To the bolded - ha.</div><div>
    </div><div>I think she teacher kindergarden some periods, and also French to higher grades?</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:21a2a671-4945-40c3-aa9e-31696b9179b8">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Superlatives : Prep time again, Chels? Don't worry, you will have plenty of time to knot  when you get fired for being on TK all day when you are supposed to be teaching.

Yes actually, thanks for asking. We've had so many students leave in the past week and a half, I have two full french classes gone, which has left me with another 6 free half hours per week. But thanks for reminding me.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:73c2c11e-baee-4866-9963-1a7e3b1d3ad0">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Superlatives : Yes actually, thanks for asking. We've had so many students leave in the past week and a half, I have two full french classes gone, which has left me with another 6 free half hours per week. <strong>But thanks for reminding me.</strong>
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]
    *eyeroll*
  • Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Best posts overall: Edie is a sweetheart. She remembers things about people's lives and always asks how they are and if they are doing well. Best sigs: I like when people have their pictures in sigs. I'll go with Edie's because she's at a pens game. Oh, also Ali's son.  Your favorite poster:  AATB- I think you are hilarious. You make me chuckle out loud. Your least favorite poster: the girl who started two posts off this week complaining. It was random. Most likely to GBCK: Not sure.  Funniest poster: AATB, Cew, and dmills Most obnoxious poster:  Reg from elsewhere that you wish would post here more: Anna and Mel Favorite type of posts: I like interesting articles and debates. I like hearing other people's opinions, especially when they are different from my own and I never thought about it that way. Poster you wish would GBCK: I haven't been around for any GBCK so if someone does do it, I hope I'm around and I hope it's dramatic. Do you have a board that you love to lurk? I lurk on E and the nest/bump sometime Do you have a board that you avoid because you dislike the regs/mod? Wedding woes
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Numbers typically does not post during the day. She'll post in the mornings sometimes before leaving her house. And if Nates posts during the day, it's usually because she has the day off (i.e. not at school).
  • Options
    Let me interject this...

Alli I friggin love your sig.  That is all.
  • Options
    Damn it, my post came out weird. My iPad won't let me edit so sorry.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:7a24f48b-0b0d-42b5-aa0b-7dec308b36c2">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Best posts overall: <strong>Edie is a sweetheart. She remembers things about people's lives and always asks how they are and if they are doing well</strong>. Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

I've noticed this as well. Heck sometimes I'll forget and she reminds me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think Edie is genuinely a super nice person.  I'm a fan.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    kd and Hike I have to agree about Edie.  I feel like IRL she's a great friend to those around her.  Hell, I barely remember anything about myself let alone anyone else.  I think she asks questions because she genuinely gives a shiit, not for the purpose of just posting and being annoying.  
  • Options
    chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:b144bdc6-bef7-4bf5-bfe5-7b07ad82a5dd">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh and did Numbers disappear? Did something happen, or is she just busy IRL?

So let me get this straight.. i'm on here too much, yet when I don't read every freaking word or reply to every freaking word for a 4th time, I'm suddently in the wrong?
    I HAVE explained it. More than once. I'm sick of explaining it. We don't expect anyone else to justify their time on here so why should I?  I bounce back and forth between classrooms on a half hour to hour basis because of being French AND Kindergarten. There are plenty of times where my students are running late being let out of classes, or that I have random 15 minute preps.
    Why are you so obsessed with my posting times? I'm never on here when I'm not supposed to be so just drop it for the love of God so I don't have to get called out for not explaining it a fifth time.

Edited for word choice
  • Options
    I love that about Edie.  I've noticed a lot of people tend to flame her for it, though.  I think it's kind of interesting to note who perceives her questions as indicative of kindness and genuine interest, and who perceives them as "nosy" or "nitpicky."
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:9418f475-5099-4a91-b08a-dcfa74705ec0">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]kd and Hike I have to agree about Edie.  I feel like IRL she's a great friend to those around her.  Hell, I barely remember anything about myself let alone anyone else.  I think she asks questions because she genuinely gives a shiit, not for the purpose of just posting and being annoying.  
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>When my cat was missing, one of the first things she would ask when I would post in a thread was if I had any news.  She seemed like she genuinely cared.  

</div>
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:73c2c11e-baee-4866-9963-1a7e3b1d3ad0">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Superlatives : Yes actually, thanks for asking. We've had so many students leave in the past week and a half, I have two full french classes gone, which has left me with another 6 free half hours per week. But thanks for reminding me.

Well, thank God for that! Now you have more time to find links to post and debate, defend yourself in FFF and AYG, and change your mind several times in a thread!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:f4d5942d-8c38-4e38-86bf-295f46f25305">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Superlatives : So let me get this straight.. i'm on here too much, yet when I don't read every freaking word or reply to every freaking word for a 4th time, I'm suddently in the wrong? I HAVE explained it. More than once. I'm sick of explaining it. We don't expect anyone else to justify their time on here so why should I?  I bounce back and forth between classrooms on a half hour to hour basis because of being French AND Kindergarten. There are plenty of times where my students are running late being let out of classes, or that I have random 15 minute preps. Why are you so obsessed with my posting times? I'm never on here when I'm supposed to be so just drop it for the love of God so I don't have to get called out for not explaining it a fifth time.

Um, reading comprehension FAIL. I was asking about Numbers, not you.
  • Options
    Chels, I  am not obsessed with your posting time. You just post so often it gives me lots of time to observe that you are an idiot. It is hard to ignore. Like how can I miss you if you just don't go away?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:8a0ed1c5-93cd-4d0d-9423-d2152103f276">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels, I  am not obsessed with your posting time. You just post so often it gives me lots of time to observe that you are an idiot. It is hard to ignore. Like how can I miss you if you just don't go away?

Honestly, it feels like you are.  Even if I post once and don't come back to a thread, you still have something to say if it was during the day.  You've brought it up at least twice recently, but I think there may have been a third.  To me, that's where it starts to get obsessive. Not to mention, it's literally the only thing you say to me.

And honestly, I highly doubt you'd miss me if I went away. And I'm sorry for the reading fail. I read it all pretty quickly.

When I have a spare minute or two (or 15) I come on here because I like being on here.  Just because you see one post at 10:00 and another at 10:45, it doesn't mean I was on there that whole time.  It most likely means I made a post at 10, went away for 45 minutes, and then came back to make another post and then went away again.  I don't just hang on between my posts.  Our IT guy can literally watch screenshots of what we are doing at all times.  If I was truly on here as much as you guys think I am, I would get fired. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:6557851e-92e4-410a-aa97-39a3d49c4931">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Superlatives : Honestly, it feels like you are.  Even if I post once and don't come back to a thread, you still have something to say if it was during the day.  You've brought it up at least twice recently, but I think there may have been a third.  To me, that's where it starts to get obsessive. Not to mention, it's literally the only thing you say to me. <strong>And honestly, I highly doubt you'd miss me if I went away.</strong> And I'm sorry for the reading fail. I read it all pretty quickly. When I have a spare minute or two (or 15) I come on here because I like being on here.  Just because you see one post at 10:00 and another at 10:45, it doesn't mean I was on there that whole time.  It most likely means I made a post at 10, went away for 45 minutes, and then came back to make another post and then went away again.  I don't just hang on between my posts.  Our IT guy can literally watch screenshots of what we are doing at all times.  If I was truly on here as much as you guys think I am, I would get fired. 

So I ave talked about it 2-3 times in your 1+ years of posting? Yep, definitely obsessed. I don't respond to a lot of what you say otherwise because, to be honest, not much of what you have to say interests me. Sorry.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:67de733b-1c36-4363-b27d-cd2418a6ea40">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Superlatives : So I ave talked about it 2-3 times in your 1+ years of posting? Yep, definitely obsessed. I don't respond to a lot of what you say otherwise because, to be honest, not much of what you have to say interests me. Sorry.

More like 2-3 times in the past few months. Other people have brought it up like once and then dropped it when I explained. You've continued to bring it up.  Obsessed is probably a poor word choice, and I'm sorry.  But of anyone that sticks out bringing up how often I'm on here, it's you. It's just what I've observed.
  • Options
    Did you notice the other people calling you out? Or were you too busy observing me?

And now Kieran is awake from his nap, so I am going to pay attention to him rather than post on TK. Pay attention, you might learn something.
  • Options
    Well, I guess at least it got kind of thunderdome-y in here.  TK IT fucked up my afternoon entertainment.  Assholes.

• Options
    Hey JCB - looks like I'll be in KC in July for a day or two - about 20 minutes East of the airport.  Any suggestions on what to do while the guys are golfing?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:7d91d12a-f6ae-48de-bf89-5b14991659ac">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I guess at least it got kind of thunderdome-y in here.  TK IT fucked up my afternoon entertainment.  Assholes.
    Posted by Smash Adams[/QUOTE]

I was starting to think this was AYG instead.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    texasgurly - I want to steal your doggie.

Sorry for the interruption. We return you to your regularly-scheduled programming.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Ok, I'll add some more...

Most likely to end up on the 6 o'clock news and what for

Who you want on your roller derby team

Most likely to end up as paid staff for TK

Most colorful vocabulary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:a192ce9f-558c-47f9-9eb6-4e6ec9920f50">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]texasgurly - I want to steal your doggie. Sorry for the interruption. We return you to your regularly-scheduled programming.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol!  She is a handful but I love her.  Her name is Paisley.  She was a birthday present to myself four years ago.  That picture was taken by someone at the doggy daycare I board her at, and sometimes take her to during the day.  They post pics to their FB page and I took this one (and all the other ones that have her in them) and saved them to my computer. </div>
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Options
    Blue wins most colorful vocab, I think.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385d63fd-d6c2-4f94-b291-8a804abd3911Post:05fecc1e-c238-4cd7-a1ee-ba8b2267589f">Re: TK Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love that about Edie.  I've noticed a lot of people tend to flame her for it, though.  I think it's kind of interesting to note who perceives her questions as indicative of kindness and genuine interest, and who perceives them as "nosy" or "nitpicky."
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

<div>I do think she's sweet, like it said, and I agree that she seems to really care about people.  It's more in WR threads when she asks questions or makes comments that don't really seem really relevant, or are really minor things. That's what I meant by nit picky. Or sometimes she does seem a little nosy.  The example that stands out in my head right now is in a thread about finances she asked some really personal, specific questions that weren't really anyone's business. I haven't noticed her doing it as much as before, though. </div>
  • Options
    Most likely to end up on the 6 o'clock news and what for
    Edie, in a human interest story or Celles for busting up a dog-fighting ring.

Who you want on your roller derby team
    Ricks, Nebb, Nuggs & Mehg.

Most likely to end up as paid staff for TK
    DJ

Most colorful vocabulary
    Nebb, Blue & AATB.  I never knew there could be so many ways to use the word twat. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards