Snarky Brides
Options

Pet Loves, come on in!

13»

Re: Pet Loves, come on in!

• Options
    awww these pics are pulling at my heartstrings ! I want to go home and play with my Parker so badly!

FI and I adopted Parker when we were living together but not engaged.  She was a rescue dog and we don't know how old she is, but we think she was 4 when we got her.  She was perfectly trained, so I think she was abandoned by another family :(.  She had heartworm and we nursed her to health.  Now she's good as new!

• Options
    kudos to all that adopted

i have been in the "back rooms," and i have had to make tough calls on who to rescue - it's not easy....

oh yeah if you pet isn't fixed PLEASE fix 'em!
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    AHHH! I love all these stories! I had one cat, The Shmoosh, before I met my fiance but we got the other two together. First Noodle and then Tonks. He always says that before he knew these kitties he didn't like cats at all...but now he loves to snuggle them. It is so cute and heartwarming when I walk in on him petting or hugging one of the kitties!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pet-loves-come?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:46605e9a-8d5d-4581-8432-47462f14ebafPost:1e598f02-7c6a-4df2-a396-1235c5c8d744">Re: Pet Loves, come on in!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pet Loves, come on in! : Are you serious?  You might want to get your dogs spayed and neutered so they don't reproduce anymore. 
    Posted by rak123[/QUOTE]

Um she might be a responsible breeder who specifically planned a pregnancy.  I breed mini dachshunds and I wouldn't appreciate being told to spay/neuter my dogs.  I appreciate rescuing animals....I had a rescue area for dachshunds but I also accept that it is also awesome to have a breeder bred healthy animals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards