I can't decide Blah

Which color do you like better?

Re: I can't decide Blah

• Options
    ......brown?
  • Options
    Come on Kim!
  • Options
    Haha, sorry!  I think I like the top one more.  They look pretty similar on my monitor though.  Is the bottom one more red?
  • Options
    The second one.  It looks more rich.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I like the bottom one too.
    panther
  • Options
    Okay one of my friends frikkin told me yesterday I'd look better with light hair and now I am wondering if that is true. I have always had dark hair!
  • Options
    Nooooooooooooooo.  Dark.  Stay dark!

• Options
    Okay good! I am going to take your advice JK. She's crazy!
  • Options
    I like the bottom one

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Yes!  I can't picture you with light hair.  I think most people that are not natural blondes just can't pull off lighter hair.  And I think a lot of blondes actually look better with darker hair too, anyway.  So...I guess I'm biased towards dark hair :-p

• Options
    Yeah that is the way I feel about you and your blond hair. Blond just suits you!
  • Options
    You don't like my dark hair?  I like it better than the blonde. 

• Options
    You have dark hair now?
  • Options
    Oh dear.  Yes ma'am.  Go check out my FB silly girl.

• Options
    Okay going right now!
  • Options
    Haha, I've been dark for more than 2 months now :-p

• Options
    That's still blond! I like it. It's very artistic looking.
  • Options
    Dude I swear I am like the most unaware person alive.
  • Options
    It's not blonde at all!  Well I have some blonde highlights, but it's definitely a medium brown.  I went a little darker the second time (the picture is from the first time).

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cant-decide-blah?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:74b3ff08-f145-40e5-9035-0cb79c942759Post:2d82345e-4d0c-498f-9bab-db5f1e6bc1bf">Re: I can't decide Blah</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dude I swear I am like the most unaware person alive.
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

It's ok, it's part of your charm :)

• Options

Okay let me go cheak again hahaha

• Options
    If you go to pictures tagged of me, there are some from a wedding I was at this weekend.  They might be better.

• Options

Oh that is the one I checked. I was thinking you went really dark. I like it. I also like you with really blond hair as well. I can't pull off blond.

• Options
    Oh, no, I wouldn't go much darker than I have it now.  That would be too dark.  Especially in the winter when I'm not tan.  I'm pretty much see-through then :)

• Options
    I am very white as well. Well when I am not tanning.

Proof

• Options
    Also I am glad you are around. How about you not go to work until August 18. Be a bum with me. Who needs work! :P
  • Options
    Aw, cute picture!  Oh god, I wish I could.  That would be awesome.  Unfortunately we're currently down two staff for the next three weeks or until we hire someone.  So I'll be working a bunch, but I'll be on when I can :)  I love when you're around!

• Options
    Awww dang. Well I will be on a lot for the next two weeks so I will be happy to see you here! We def need to have a G2G when I have money and can travel :)
  • Options
    Yes!  FI and I keep talking about taking a long weekend mini road trip down to KC, that would be like halfwayish between us--you guys should do it too.  It would be epic!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards