Snarky Brides
Options

Ask a knottie anything

Re: Ask a knottie anything

• Options
    I had an AE, but I outed her.  You don't remember?  She was awesome.

And, I started on here as a troll.  Oops.

Cew- why aren't we mybookface friends?
  • Options
    I am thinking about making an AE. I don't have the time at work but I am thinking about material. It will NOT be an AE with a brat problem though, those are so tired. I am not sure I will be too good at it though.
  • Options
    Kiki was princess kittee!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:77b84adb-f066-46a4-b989-211243d4b603">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : Anna - can I just tell you that it makes me really happy that you are here?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

You saying that, totally makes my day .
  • Options
    StMoreno - I have noticed you posting and I like you. Any more good revelations? Threads you like/hated? People you like/hate?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:08a2268f-78db-4c66-9c74-c092c5699aff">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue, what did you do?
    Posted by shannonalise[/QUOTE]

I jumped in on a thread that was none of my business and said some REALLY stupid sh!t. 
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Well, I mean it Anna. I've missed you. And I hated that you disappeared.

Kiki - how could I forget about princess kittee. I loved her. I wanted her to be real. And you were the stripper troll, right? I don't know why we aren't book face friends. Feel free to find me. I'm sure we have mutual friends right? If not, PM me and I'll send you my email address so that you can find me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:958b16f3-6211-4eed-83cc-ddde4b097536">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : I jumped in on a thread that was none of my business and said some REALLY stupid sh!t. 
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

and then I played with it when the drama came to the Boston board and it got way bigger than it needed to be. It was classic knot playtime Blue totally knows about now. That's whay I asked her if she was shocked by it now that she has good hindsight.

And yes Blue, I am really glad you are here still. But why do you say lol so much? You have good things to say, not need to back them up with giggles I promise.
  • Options
    Does any one go on the knot facebook group anymore? I feel as though I haven't been on since a few weeks after the switch.
  • Options
    I'm so embarassed about my stripper troll :(  I was way too bored.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:006ee95d-8c5a-42d1-a4ea-cc3dfe474add">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I mean it Anna. I've missed you. And I hated that you disappeared.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Well, I've allowed DH to play WOW again, so i'll have a lot more free time.  Time to play with virtual friends since RL ones are all flakey lately.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:3c374934-64d2-424c-8a2a-62908cf8a1db">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : To be fair, I don't know you THAT well. But I have seen your posts on WP and on here and from the lashing you dole out I would expect you to be a much more, "I don't give a fuuck" type of person than the type that would feel weird being married at a wedding without her husband. Those things are by no means mutally exclusive, but it just struck me as odd.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

It's cool. I did realize after I said it bugged me so much, that the wedding in question was literally 2 weeks after mine (I was barely unpacked from the HM), so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Plus, the DJ kind of balled me out in front of everybody for not joining the bouquet toss (Because clearly, since I was alone, I <strong>had</strong> to be single, jerkhead).  I actually probably would have had fun if it wasn't for that, and I'll admit I'm still embarassed about it.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Oooh M&M that's a good question for any of you lolers. Are you really laughing out loud when you type that? I rarely laugh out loud at post. I may think to myself "damn that shiit is funny". But I don't laugh. Am I a monster?
  • Options
    Simplyfated- are you lurking? I like you. Do you like us? You post here sometimes.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:b354465b-6ab4-4dcb-a4e3-82ceb0bcf686">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : It's cool. I did realize after I said it bugged me so much, that the wedding in question was literally 2 weeks after mine (I was barely unpacked from the HM), so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Plus, th<strong>e DJ kind of balled me out in front of everybody for not joining the bouquet toss (Because clearly, since I was alone, I had to be single, jerkhead)</strong>.  I actually probably would have had fun if it wasn't for that, and I'll admit I'm still embarassed about it.
    Posted by megk8oz[/QUOTE]

Ew. That would have really made me feel weird too. What a twatwaffle.
  • Options
    I ocassionally really do lol at posts.  But not often.
  • Options
    And I don't have an AE ... though I have considered making one in the past. Usually I just make a sarcastic post on WP to get out my annoyances, which is a way lazier approach. Meg likes lazy.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    I do lol too much.  But I think its cause I do kinda giggle when I think it.

I do still hold a grudge to the girl who called my dress fug tho......
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:33e7036c-1bc1-4dd8-9b05-d63ad089d7fd">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does any one go on the knot facebook group anymore? I feel as though I haven't been on since a few weeks after the switch.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

I was bored and looked at it the other day. Shelly's post from months ago is still the most recent one there.
  • Options
    Who here is from Hanover, Niedersachsen, Germany... because you looked at my bio and I am interested since you so far away!

Shelly showed me last night how to track my bio and I am having way too much fun with it. For anyone who doesn't have one, get one. The hits you get are hilarious and shocking.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:81f4e86c-996a-4196-b0f4-c68e96ffce79">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : Aw shucks...I guess that will have to do.  Also, I love fart and poop jokes.  I came across this book the other day my brother and I had when we were little.  It is called <strong>"George and Martha - One Fine Day"</strong> and is 3 stories about 2 hippos who live together. I get to the third page or so and find there are farts drawn (i.e. little green cloud-like shapes coming from their butts) along with what appears to be turds and some other nasty things.  We also crossed out a bunch of the lines and wrote in things we found funny.  All in crayon. I got my brother over and we read it together and it was the funniest thing EVER!
    Posted by leayn[/QUOTE]

Well, now you know what to get me for Christmas.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:ac14f0fc-a02f-4726-9a06-7eb740df0535">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : Me too, it also aggravates me when I give good advice and I either get shiit on for it or completely ignored. Ill just take my good advice elsewhere then!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Yup. Or, I just don't get how people can be so offended over minor things. There is a post right now on E about a girl who was friends with a gm's gf and then the gm broke up with the girl. Now OP is wondering if she should still invite the girl she became friendly with.  People were all, "I would be SO upset if I were gm's ex and you didn't invite me."  Really? It is a petty example, but it takes a lot more than that to offend me. I mean, if I were the ex I would understand we were broken up and how awkward that can be. But whatever. People like to stir the pot.
  • Options
    Did you hear something?  hmm.  guess not  ;)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:14a8329b-cfc0-492a-9c93-bad8ab32dcac">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : Dude, I'm still here you know.
    Posted by mag920[/QUOTE]

Dude, I am just ignoring you because I have a crush on you. You know about the fifth grade streak I have in me. Lay off!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:70b66577-c7e6-4254-8a36-1d7780dced50">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will play...  where did everyone meet DH, FI or BF?
    Posted by jamiefour[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I went to cook dinner and now we are up to 5 pages. Im so far behind!!

I have no AE, no time for that. I met FI on E-Harmony. Best money I ever paid. I think Blue's dress is gorgeous, and I wish I had that much hair.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

This has been my most favorite thread on SB so far.

Also, rainedrop - where in NC are you?

• Options
    High Point, you?
  • Options
    I think Cew, Nebb, Betrothed and Beatles need to get bios.

I am still bothered by this........
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:22b6b7d1-b4b7-4b97-847c-ec7a8a671564">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Cew, Nebb, Betrothed and Beatles need to get bios. I am still bothered by this........
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

I second this.  I'm one of the crazy-bio-stalking-ladies on here, I love to see everyone's ideas.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4e681b7-8dad-4b71-b10e-dca6f94af791Post:1c7ba566-75ca-4da0-b797-2c1cfd8671c7">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmph, couldn't you just spank...pull my hair...um. wait.
    Posted by mag920[/QUOTE]

Meet me in the private chat room I just created for us?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards