Snarky Brides
Options

Alcohol and Sex

So I was in class today and we were having a discussion (before class started) about if a guy can get it up when he's passed out from too much booze. We know that too much alcohol can inhibit performance, and we know that guys can have erections while they're sleeping, but can a guy have sex when he is passed out unconscious from alcohol consumption?
Any personal experiences with this?

Specifically, we were talking about how Lot's daughters seduced/raped him in Gen 19 and one of my friends asked "how could they have sex with him, guys can't get it up if they're passed out" and then we proceeded to argue over whether there was a difference between being passed out vs being asleep.

So ladies, what do you think? Like I said, I know alcohol can make it difficult, but is it impossible? Or does it differ from a sleeping erection? Are there any guys lurking around that can contribute? I don't have a penis so I don't know, but I have had sleep sex before. I have never passed out from drinking and as far as I know, neither has my FI, therefore, I'm a little lost.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Alcohol and Sex

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:dcf7926f-f47e-462b-a56b-ba0ff8250604">Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I was in class today and we were having a discussion (before class started) about if a guy can get it up when he's passed out from too much booze. We know that too much alcohol can inhibit performance, and we know that guys can have erections while they're sleeping, but can a guy have sex when he is passed out unconscious from alcohol consumption? <strong>Any personal experiences with this?</strong> Specifically, we were talking about how Lot's daughters seduced/raped him in Gen 19 and one of my friends asked "how could they have sex with him, guys can't get it up if they're passed out" and then we proceeded to argue over whether there was a difference between being passed out vs being asleep. So ladies, what do you think? Like I said, I know alcohol can make it difficult, but is it impossible? Or does it differ from a sleeping erection? Are there any guys lurking around that can contribute? I don't have a penis so I don't know, but I have had sleep sex before. I have never passed out from drinking and as far as I know, neither has my FI, therefore, I'm a little lost.
    Posted by egeurts[/QUOTE]

Why no, I can't say I have raped a man when he was passed out drunk.

Sheesh.
  • Options
    Silly MM, you can't rape men, they always want sex. :P
  • Options
    Im confused. 

Men getting boners when passed out drunk, daughters raping fathers, wtf are you talking about?

FWIW- dudes get boners all the time.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Whiskeydick is real.  But it's not impossible, no.

Also, I judge you for this entire post.  This is probably one of the dumbest topics I've seen on this board.
    panther
  • Options

You know it sucks when it take for-ev-er when drinking? Imagine that plus he has no reflexes and you are getting nothing but whiskeydick in return. 

If someone had ever told me there would be a post on SB entitled "alcohol and sex" and it would only be met with painfully slow responses I would have snorted at how little they knew us. And then this happened.

• Options
    I thought this thread would be about how awesome drunk sex is. Agree?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:f87f3c6a-bbbb-4eb2-a054-f489d33ee78d">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought this thread would be about how awesome drunk sex is. Agree?
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

I plan my next drunk sex to be Megan/Don-esque. Very.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:b5cd90eb-82c7-42b3-862c-7ea32f6811e1">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alcohol and Sex : I plan my next drunk sex to be Megan/Don-esque. Very.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]
    Oh yeah!!
  • Options
    I'm actually one of the few people (I believe there are few, lol) who does not enjoy drunk sex.  I can't get... really... err, warmed up for it.  So it doesn't feel all that great usually.  And ditto M&M on the taking FOREVER.  And then I never remember it very well so I just feel weird about it.

Not that I never enjoy drunk sex, because once in a while I do.  But usually, no.  lol.
    panther
  • Options
    Last time I had drunk sex we fell off the bed in the hotel room and he busted his arm and I smashed my head off the side table.

It was a disaster.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah Duds I agree.  Slightly buzzed sex is FUN
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:103b98d8-77b1-43ed-9798-28fe4403d844">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whiskeydick is real. <strong> But it's not impossible, no</strong>. Also, I judge you for this entire post.  This is probably one of the dumbest topics I've seen on this board.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Thank you for answering the question. Before you called me dumb.

FWIW, I was just trying to start an interesting conversation.
  • Options
    She didnt call you dumb.  She said the post was dumb.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:1c6a50cd-6a30-46ea-9a09-b4ca84359c8a">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alcohol and Sex : Thank you for answering the question. Before you called me dumb. FWIW, I was just trying to start an interesting conversation.

I didn't call you dumb, I called the topic dumb. 
    panther
  • Options
    My mistake. Nonetheless, it was just a question I got a kick out of today IRL and thought I'd share here on TK.
  • Options
    Honeslty- I havent seen whiskeydick since my early 20's party hardy days.

Whiskeydick isnt as bad as cokedick
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm interested in learning more about sleep sex. 
    panther
  • Options
    I feel like I stepped into the twilight zone.  WTF?
  • Options
    my definition of sleep sex is when one partner is sleeping and the other is, well, having sex with them.

although I suppose an alternate definition could be like sleepwalking, but with sex...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:b86fb45e-1170-407d-9f9d-22427f5f95f7">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]my definition of sleep sex is when one partner is sleeping and the other is, well, having sex with them. although I suppose an alternate definition could be like sleepwalking, but with sex...

Isnt that called rape?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    well obviously you'd stop if there's any sign of discomfort or non-consent.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:73177ca1-86ad-4174-aefa-23f2798959a9">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]well obviously you'd stop if there's any sign of discomfort or non-consent.

I would think the being unconscious part would be non-consent
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:73177ca1-86ad-4174-aefa-23f2798959a9">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]well obviously you'd stop if there's any sign of discomfort or non-consent.

OK WHOA. Up until now I was kind of just playing with this thread, but really?? So when I roofie some one and they don't say no or seem to be in discomfort, I should keep going? AHHH.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:444f8f0e-a65c-4153-990c-6340a2570ac2">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alcohol and Sex : No I'd call that raping someone.
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>That's what I was thinking.
    <div>
    </div></div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:b86fb45e-1170-407d-9f9d-22427f5f95f7">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]my definition of sleep sex is when one partner is sleeping and the other is, well, having sex with them. although I suppose an alternate definition could be like sleepwalking, but with sex...

Um... wtf.  That's messed up.
    panther
  • Options
    ok. how about FI gets frisky when you're sleeping, plays around, foreplay, you wake up, and fully consenting, get busy? That would be sleep-foreplay. According to how my brain works. Make sense? 
  • Options
    And yeah, I'd flip the fuuck out if anyone, including my H, was actively having sex with me when I woke up.  I don't care if we're married, putting your peen in me without my consent is NEVER ok. 
  • Options
    Jesus christ. I can't believe you actually see nothing wrong with feeling up or actually having sex with someone when they are sleeping. This is just unreal to me. WTF.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:6578789f-e194-48e1-84aa-924c08873c21">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]ok. how about FI gets frisky when you're sleeping, plays around, foreplay, you wake up, and fully consenting, get busy? That would be sleep-foreplay. According to how my brain works. Make sense? 

Your brain works kinda weirdly, IMO.
    panther
  • Options
    My H doesnt own my vagina, she if he is all up in it without my knowledge im gonna be super pissed.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards