Options

Are you serious? Totally disgusted.

13»

Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.

• Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:cf45d495-bb10-4e79-af35-db021c5636ee">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Apparently, it's all been some sort of sick social experiment. Lovely.
    Posted by brookelynpaisley[/QUOTE]

"I finally realized how sick I am, but obviously as the maintainer of a site such as this, I have no backbone and can't admit it. So I'll just stick with how this was all started just to teach morals to a bunch of strangers on the internet."
  • Options
    And who the flippity fucck has a "knot career."  Is there a knotting career position??
  • Options
    ok I dont buy she never posted! How on earth did the first post appear then. I doubt this started with a blank page that someone stumbled across. SOMEONE posted the first time and SOMEONE alerted knotties and got things rolling. Who else but the creator?!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    That is a really good point Star. Who the heck found this thing first anyway? Although, I know some knotties have been getting creepy emails from people they don't know - so this site could have easily been passed on by an anonymous email.
  • Options
    Ok #1 someone just called me fat, I think.

And 2, this was created AFTER the bump one right??  Well we obviously knew that one was aimed at calling out people for the worst so why would this one be different for the creator?  she obviously knew what it would entail.
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:c482b529-cff3-462b-93f8-238e43e1a97f">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is a really good point Star. Who the heck found this thing first anyway? <strong>Although, I know some knotties have been getting creepy emails from people they don't know - so this site could have easily been passed on by an anonymous email.</strong>
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

wow.. that makes this whole thing even creepier and even more underhanded.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:99313a0e-7637-4eb8-a2ea-b70d4022df75">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok #1 someone just called me fat, I think. And 2, this was created AFTER the bump one right??  Well we obviously knew that one was aimed at calling out people for the worst so why would this one be different for the creator?  she obviously knew what it would entail.
    Posted by barbbhoww[/QUOTE]

Who knows Barb, SS and I have been called Barbie too. I am sorry if it was aimed at you though :( Never cool.

But yeah, I don't buy that explanation for one second. This person has been around, seen the bump, seen the board dynamics lately and is full of it.
  • Options
    Se7en the movie + TK = KPScallouts
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    Yeah.  I personally think it is one of our own.  (not really SB or E) but just a reg. 
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:700652c0-05f3-4d49-8694-23c4ed6a29c7">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Se7en the movie + TK = KPScallouts
    I have to agree. Im pretty sure the creator is kevin spacey and just chopped off gweneth paltrows head.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:700652c0-05f3-4d49-8694-23c4ed6a29c7">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Se7en the movie + TK = KPScallouts

Totally creepy. 
  • Options
    Dude, WTH?  That person is insane.  I thought she was all along, but now that it was to "teach a lesson"...that's sick. 
  • Options
    WTF happened?  The last time I saw that site, it was a series of love-fest posts.  People really need hobbies or something to occupy their time. 

I also wonder how they keep their jobs after sitting around wasting time and constructing an entire post bullying someone.  Hello?  Do your fvcking job instead. 
  • Options
    I'm late on this band wagon, but I agree - this is most creepy, and for the record, I like all of you guys and girls.

I agree that if we stop paying attention to this - like walkman tape players, and mega-foam-headphones, this person, or group of wacko'd individuals will just retreat into the shadows and let us be.

PS, I took this off another site, but where there are names, imagine yours, and know that you are included in this group hug / tacklehug!!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    I really liked where it was going with all the nice ones there for a few days in a row.   There was a mean one in the middle of a slew of the nice ones and it just seemed so out of place.  I was hoping that would catch on and discourage the nasty ones.  

I'm not going to lie, the nice one about me totally made my day.  I made Mr Eastunder come look at it.  (Which then required to me to explain wtf the site even was.  That was embarrassing.) 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:ad3592b6-2c34-4059-9616-51c535b2a0bf">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really liked where it was going with all the nice ones there for a few days in a row.   There was a mean one in the middle of a slew of the nice ones and it just seemed so out of place.  I was hoping that would catch on and discourage the nasty ones.   I'm not going to lie, the nice one about me totally made my day.  I made Mr Eastunder come look at it.  (Which then required to me to explain wtf the site even was.  That was embarrassing.) 
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]

Ditto. And I just stumbled on to it trying to figure out what they had said about Whit.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:ad3592b6-2c34-4059-9616-51c535b2a0bf">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really liked where it was going with all the nice ones there for a few days in a row.   There was a mean one in the middle of a slew of the nice ones and it just seemed so out of place.  I was hoping that would catch on and discourage the nasty ones.   I'm not going to lie, the nice one about me totally made my day.  I made Mr Eastunder come look at it.  (Which then required to me to explain wtf the site even was.  That was embarrassing.) 
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]

I had a nice one too and I really appreciated it. I even tried to send in a response, but it never went through. Tinypic fail.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:cf4f2864-cdce-4712-b427-829d728b868c">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't seen it, but the thought of it absolutely makes me sick. P2 and I don't see eye to eye, but I wouldn't wish that on ANYONE. That's horrific.
    Posted by missy68[/QUOTE]

I think I've posted here 5 or 6 times, but Missy, I don't remember ever not seeing eye to eye with you, at all actually.

Thanks to everyone else...I agree that the nonesense has to end.
  • Options

:( This took a nasty turn.

• Options

I think it's more like Saw than Se7en. We are all going to have to eat our arms off to get to some key that will make the site go away.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:d60aaeb5-cfc3-4df4-816e-2029242da9a1">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it's more like Saw than Se7en. We are all going to have to eat our arms off to get to some key that will make the site go away.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Crap! I don't think I can do that. Can someone else take my place?
  • Options
    I saw this late on E and posted of there as well. I don't even care for P2, but her or my worse enemy I would never say something so mean to or about. I feel karma is a biitch and even if it is my worse enemy, I wouldn't want it to come back and kick me in the a$$. But this Call out is just very low and like you all said, disgusting and horrible.
    I know a lot of the girls on E don't care for me much but I don't care for them either, I just know we all still have feelings and even though some don't care about others feelings this is just a very bad way to show it.

yes I know I can't explain what I want to say very good. Plain and simple, it is wrong and to P2 I'm sorry this person said such a thing.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I have been at school all day, so I'm way late to this but seriously, this is utter hateful bullshit. I don't care if you don't like someone, you never ever wish that kind of thing.

I can't imagine being so malicious. No matter what someone has said to you, there is no way to justify that comment. Attacking people's looks/intelligence is awful. The post about P2 is just vile.

• Options
    Well, I really only have a vague understanding of this situation and that's totally fine.

But just a question...what is GBCK?
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:dd7be406-495d-46d7-9b06-77d938641549">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I really only have a vague understanding of this situation and that's totally fine. But just a question...what is GBCK?
    Posted by Shaye526[/QUOTE]

Good bye cruel Knot. I think.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:bcd98f4a-a748-47be-ab38-ff450c85efaa">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted. : Good bye cruel Knot. I think.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

LMFAO, you don't even know the things I was coming up with...

Go Blame Cat Killers
    Get Big Crazy Kangaroos
    Gorgeous Babes Can Kiss
    Goats Break Cubed Kaleidoscopes
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:9197cb5b-d321-4972-b910-87d6939189bd">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted. : LMFAO, you don't even know the things I was coming up with... Go Blame Cat Killers Get Big Crazy Kangaroos Gorgeous Babes Can Kiss Goats Break Cubed Kaleidoscopes

Lol, yeah until I found that post on...Chit Chat, I wanna say, with all the links to the meanings I was coming up with similar terms =D
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:9197cb5b-d321-4972-b910-87d6939189bd">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted. : LMFAO, you don't even know the things I was coming up with... Go Blame Cat Killers Get Big Crazy Kangaroos Gorgeous Babes Can Kiss <strong>Goats Break Cubed Kaleidoscopes</strong>

This is my favorite explanation :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:9197cb5b-d321-4972-b910-87d6939189bd">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted. : LMFAO, you don't even know the things I was coming up with... Go Blame Cat Killers Get Big Crazy Kangaroos Gorgeous Babes Can Kiss Goats Break Cubed Kaleidoscopes
    I'ma be honest: I was iffy about you until this post. You really got me at "goats."
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards