Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

The “I’m Engaged” Amex Gift Card Contest

Hey Knotties,

Have you seen our new “Just Engaged” feature on the site? It’s pretty awesome! Once you click the button you’ll see your number (as in, the number of Knotties to click since we’ve launched this) and then you’ll have the option to publish the “I’m Engaged” announcement to your Facebook profile. It’s a cool way to announce your engagement to your friends in addition to changing your status.

Here’s the contest: Right now we’re doing a super easy giveaway with a $50 Amex gift card on on  the Just Engaged, Attire & Accessories, and the Food & Cakes boards and all that you need to do is hit the “I’m Engaged” button on the homepage and then come back to post what number you are here. We’ll randomly select a winner on Friday or when the post gets 500 replies, whichever comes first. Winners will be announced on the boards on Monday.

*If you do not see the “I’m Engaged button on the homepage, it could be because you’ve already clicked this so stay tuned for our next contest!
This contest starts now, so post your number below!

Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: The “I’m Engaged” Amex Gift Card Contest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards