Virginia
Options

Rehearsal Dinner!

I need help! My mother-in-law is not from VA Beach and she's obviously in charge of planning the rehearsal dinner and I am from here but I need help brainstorming. 

For our rehearsal dinner we don't want it to be formal--more casual but not too casual to where you can wear jeans. It'd be awesome if it could be outside too but not a must. We'd also like to stick with our beach theme I think. Any ideas at all?! It would be greatly appreciated!! :)  

Re: Rehearsal Dinner!

• Options
    edited December 2011

We had ours at Doc Taylor's on 22nd St at the oceanfront with food catered from Tautog's.  Because Doc's closes for dinner, we had the entire place to ourselves - with the exception of the staff/bartender :)  It was such a relaxed atmosphere and they opened up the front deck, so it was just like being outside.
    The foot was great and it was a wonderfully fun time - highly recommended.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Waterman's on 5th street.  They have an upstairs room (I think it's under $500 to rent but you buy their food).  The room looks right out on the water and is very pretty- also has an ipod docking station that will pipe music throughout the whole room, and a projector setup to do a slideshow if you want.  Check out their pics on facebook- I think they call it "the Attic." 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Both of those places sound amazing!! Thank you so much--great suggestions! :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards