Virginia
Options

Venue in NOVA

My fiance and I live in Arlington. Ideally we wanted to get married at a vineyard, but most vineyards are too hot to get married at in the summer. We are both teachers and the summer is the only time we can do it. iWe want a place with an indoor reception and an outdoor cocktail hour. The ones we really like were whitehall manor, black horse inn, bristow manner and the airlie center.

ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?????

Re: Venue in NOVA

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im in the same boat....searching for venues.  I live in Va Beach and Im pretty much searching ALL of Va.  I googled the ones you've listed, and my favorite is the black horse inn.  Its beautiful!!

Thats about all the input I have, haha.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kdecknickdecknic member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our reception at Foxchase Manor in Manassas they have a huge patio for outdoor cocktail hours. We've also been to a wedding at the Briar Patch Inn, in middleburg that was really pretty. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     The historic Goodstone Inn is set amidst 265 acres of Virginia's famous hunt and wine country. We offer 18 luxury guestrooms situated in six individual residences./////The natural beauty of the estate’s rolling pastures; with the Blue Ridge Mountains in the distance create a picturesque backdrop for a romantic wedding///// Call or email:
    Michelle Stanley/////
    540-687-3092/////michellestanley@goodstone.com/////www.goodstone.com/">www.goodstone.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards