September 2013 Weddings
Options

NWR: Did you dress up today?? PIPs

I made a homemade sketelton outfit last year for work (I'm an xray tech lol) and this year I couldn't pass up this little costume for Dexter haha.  I'll post a pic later tonight of the 2 of us together :)

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Did you dress up today?? PIPs

• Options
    Ellie- Haha...I love your costume as it relates to your work and your puppy looks adorable too! I did not dress up this year, but I did dress up my fur baby Oscar- he is a mailman this year! And I got him a little toy pumpkin to play with :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    lol love the costumes ladies! 

Sadly no dressing up at work here.  They are a bunch of wet blankets!  But tonight I'm going trick or treating with my nieces and nephews and I am definitely dressing up! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I had some meetings today, so I just went with an orange and black combo! Sorry for the gratuitous bathroom picture...

I also made some inside-out carrot cake muffins with some cute decorations.

Friday we have a costumes-required party. FI and I are going as Willie and Corie from Duck Dynasty. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @kser - OMG the mailman is adorable!!!

@jlp - my office, too!  I've sported this xray outfit two days in a row all by my lonesome!

@mp - I love the color of that shirt and could you send me the recipe for those muffins?!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Fun!  I did not dress up this year.  Undecided
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_nwr-did-you-dress-up-today-pips?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:7856cfcf-4317-4d6e-9468-bd3c4c8170dePost:48c2f977-9887-4c7a-a9c1-6be70453172d">Re: NWR: Did you dress up today?? PIPs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sure!    <a href="http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/cream-cheese-carrot-cake-muffins-recipe" rel="nofollow">http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/cream-cheese-carrot-cake-muffins-recipe</a>
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

The recipe sounds so good and seeing your decorated ones makes them even better! I may have to give these a try!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
  • Options
    I wore bunny ears to work today, though I didn't really put any effort into it.  We got our fur child a skunk costume, but the only pics I have are on my phone.  (He looks great in it though.)
  • Options
    deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited November 2012
    I didn't today because I'm at a job where I float to different library branches and didn't know I could. I was the only one that didn't. I felt so left out! :(

I dressed up for our trick or treating maze at another library this past Saturday though:

I'm supposed to be Amy Lee from Evanescence, but since no one would know who that is I just grabbed a Guitar Hero guitar and became a generic rocker chick.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't dress up for work, mostly because I didn't go lol, but I wore a rocking Parisian Showgirl costume for a party on Saturday night if that counts ;)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards