Favors
Options

Caribbean destination wedding favors.

We're having a destination wedding in the Caribbean.  I know we're going to give everyone a beach tote.  We know attending our wedding is an expense for our guests so we want to give them a thank you they will want, keep and remember.

What would you want in the tote if you were going to a destination wedding?

Re: Caribbean destination wedding favors.

• Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could make it themed for the trip, with beach towels, sunblock, magazines and other things for poolside.  Maybe a bottle of wine or small bottle of liquor for in the room, along with the usual snacks and bottled water type things.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am having a destination vow renewal,and i plan on giving each guest who comes a personalized beach bag(their names not mine)filled with mini bottles of lotion,sun screen,hand sanitizer,beach towels,lip balm,water,snacks,a beach ball,mini lint rollers,shout wipes.
    and i havent decided on a more personal favor i would like to add to it yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing monogrammed totes for my girls in the wedding party filled with a beach towel, flip flops, tanning oil (the kind they use.. I had to do a little sneaking), sunscreen, and a canteen for a drink. We are doing a cruise wedding in June.  How many people are coming to your wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! image 76 Invited
    image 73 Attending
    image 3 Declined
    image 0 Unknown
    RSVP Date: April 29th, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards