Favors
Options

Bridal shower favors / Wedding Table Favors

Help - so tired of traditional favors. I am looking for bridal shower ideas. But I am so tired of the traditional favors that everyone uses. I am also looking for ideas for the tables at my wedding. Does anyone have any ideas???

Re: Bridal shower favors / Wedding Table Favors

• Options
    What about sugar cookies? Chocolates? I think edible is always the way to go. Bath salts were given out at a shower I recently attended and many of the favors were left behind.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What are the "traditional favors" for your area (these can vary quite a bit)?  If you can be a more specific about what you're tired of, it'll help us in giving you suggestions for something a little different.
  • Options
    What do your friends and family enjoy? That may help steer you toward a good item.

Are they drinkers?....maybe a shot glass
    Do they like to pamper themselves?...maybe a lavender bag (for closet) - I saw it on Etsy.
    Do they enjoy the outdoors?...maybe a plant

Does anyone have to fly? That rules out some items. Do you have a certain budget you're wanting to stay within?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thanks! At RetreadBride - TOTALLY AGREE - We are going to have an open bar at your wedding reception. Most of our guest are from the area, only a few family members will be flying in. I was thinking of doing shot glasses that I found that can either be a shot glass or a votive holder. That way for those that don't drink, but I'm still not sure. We are huge football fans, but don't think I want that on my tables. Wanting to stay around $3 per favor - but depending on what it is, might spend a little more. The other idea I had was doing breath mints in little tins, what do you think?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards