Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Glee inspired

Hi! So after watching Glee this Fall my fiance and I have been talking about how funny it would be to do a "mash up" for our first dance.We don't have the skill to take it to the Glee level, but are thinking after doing our first dance to a sentimental/loving song we'd have the music segue into an upbeat song to do a funny choreographed dance to.Is anyone considering something similar? These have been popping up on YouTube like crazy, so I assume others want to as well.My preliminary idea (needs tweaking) is to go from Sinatra's "Fly Me to the Moon" into The Darkness's "I believe in a thing called love".Any ideas? What are you doing?

Re: Glee inspired

• Options
    keeleyrylandkeeleyryland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love this idea! And though I've been seeing lots of the "fun" dances, I've yet to hear of a Glee inspired dance and I am sure that you're guest would love this - especially if you and your FI love the show, it will make it more personalized. So cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We aren't using a song from Glee for our first dance - but we are using their mashup of Halo/Walking On Sunshine for our entrance - FI & I both love that show/song and our DJ was excited when we mentioned it to him :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards