Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Using same song for wedding party and bride?

I have a song that I had wanted to use to walk down the aisle but I also wanted to use it for the whole wedding party as well and I come out when the songs picks up. Is this a bad idea? Any suggestions?
Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker imageimageimage

Re: Using same song for wedding party and bride?

• Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope!  Nothing wrong with that.  We used only one song for both the bridesmaids and for me.

• Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm only having a MOH, so we're only using one song. If anything, the volume can be pumped up a tad for you to create a little more drama.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the same situation at tpender. I only have a MOH so I'm just using one song. It's an awesome song though! lol
    I do like the idea of bumping up the volume. I plan on entering near the chorus of my song which gets a bit louder so I think it will fit well.
    My Bio: Updated 5/18/11

June 2011
    My Morgan!

Photobucket

Miss Dayna

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's what we're doing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoo! I was wondering that too, and I didnt know!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've decided in the last week to do this. I am *slightly* obsessed with a certain song, which we were going to include later in the ceremony, that I've always thought of in terms of a processional...I finally decided it really was perfect, so I think we'll have them walk down during one of the verses and then as it builds up (like PP said) I'll walk with my dad.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it will be fine. We did 2 seperate songs, but I also had 6 BM's.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did that, I walked down the Isle to Cannon in D. I had the girls some out first when the song was slower, and then I came out once the song picked up. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards