March 2013 Weddings
Options

Bridal shower issues

Earlier this month I asked one of my MOHs when the bridal shower is going to be and they told me feb 23rd. She leak out some information that she wasn't suppose to tell me. Today I found out that my other MOH doesn't like the original plan and she's off trying to find a venue. What should I do? Should I step or let the MOHs figure it out. I'm usually the planner in the group so it's hard for me to sit back and watch this unravel.

Re: Bridal shower issues

• Options
    I know how you feel. Watching people plan my shower and bachelorette party was tough because I've been in planning mode for so long now that it's hard for me to just sit back! But I think it's best to let them handle it. This is something they are doing for you, so I'd just step back and hope it all works out. Focus on the wedding and let them focus on the events they are planning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    I am the same way. I oversee....I know I shouldn't, but that's just my personality. My advise is to just have quick meeting with them, maybe over coffee, and just check in. They could just need a little guidance, a push in the right direction...then back away and pray for the best... Not ideal, since we are so busy with wedding details at this point, but if it will give you peace of mind, do it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I stayed out of it, except for printing the address labels for their invites. Which I gave to them a month in advance so that I wouldn't be looking for more information. 

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards