Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

I LOVE my make-up artist

Grace is absolutely amazing!  I first met her when she did my make-up for a wedding in which I was a bridesmaid in 2006.  She was actually a fill in for the make-up artist who called in sick on the day of my friend’s wedding so not even the bride had met her beforehand.  She did an amazing job on all of our make-up and hair.  She has the nicest disposition and made everyone feel at ease.  The best part about her make-up is that it is professional stage make-up (which looks totally natural) and therefore our make-up looked amazing in all the pictures.  Plus it did not wear off all night and we looked fresh throughout the entire event.  I am now the bride and was able to track down Grace and I will be using her to do the hair and make-up for myself, the bridesmaids and the moms.  She has once again been wonderful to work with and her prices are very fair and reasonable.  She is coming to my hotel room so we don’t have to go anywhere and rush around on the wedding day.  Grace also does event planning and has been able to implement so many wonderful ideas to make my wedding day even better than I planned.  I highly recommend her. C all well in advance because she is highly sought after. Gracemake-up.com

Re: I LOVE my make-up artist

• Options
    i don't want to be rude, but why don't you post photo's? otherwise, you give off a very vendorish vibe, even more so with a posts count of 4.
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    ditto on sounding like a vendor. also, if you truly are recommending your makeup artist, post this on your local board. a makeup artist in Boston doesn't really help people from, oh say, Texas.

Glenna Harding Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards