June 2012 Weddings
Options

New to the June wedding board

2»

Re: New to the June wedding board

• Options
    Welcome, your dress is beautiful!
  • Options
    That is a great idea for your veil! I am also going to be wearing a cathedral length veil. So exciting...... June is coming right up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_new-june-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3e29aa4d-bb92-4519-a602-07e3f92b98d3Post:b43030ad-adcb-4567-8901-514888d07deb">Re: New to the June wedding board</a>:
    [QUOTE]ETA: The dress I picked was the first one I fell in love with, the first one I wanted to try on, and after I did I wanted to be done but my mother told me to try at least a few more on just for fun and to see them
    Posted by Hilraythebride[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the board!! The ladies are great here.

I had this same experience. Mom wanted to continue trying them on and we went to DB also. But none of them gave that same experience as the first one.

Your honeymoon sounds awesome. I would love to go to Europe, but we just do not have enough time.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    welcome to the board! you're dress is beautiful!

June2012 Siggy for March:Honeymoon in Panama City Beach
    image 288 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 34 Will be missing out!
    image 206 Are MIA!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!! I love your dress. I'm from the Harrisburg area and I know so many people from Scranton!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!!! Your dress is absolutely beautiful and your HM sounds like so much fun.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_new-june-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3e29aa4d-bb92-4519-a602-07e3f92b98d3Post:11f9d35b-3eba-4787-b5b3-53562d567ac5">New to the June wedding board</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! I am new to the June wedding board, my FI and I are getting married June 10th in Scranton, PA (his hometown).  Catholic church, traditional Catholic mass (Although I am not Catholic). I just wanted to say that after reading only a few posts from this wedding board this really seems more like a community of very nice ladies and I am very eager to get involved, meet people, and find out some tips!! Best of Luck to everyone!! HH
    Posted by Hilraythebride[/QUOTE]

Welcome Hillary! I am getting married June 9th.....and I am in Scranton, PA! :) Small world! :)

I know you said you are planning from a distance so if you need any help feel free to ask!

Where is your reception? Ours will be at The Inne of the Abingtons in Dalton, PA. It's about 15 minutes outside of Scranton if you're not familiar!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards