June 2012 Weddings
Options

nightmares before the big day

I have been having nightmares about the wedding. I am obviously quite stressed in my dream, therefore, I wake up feeling like I haven't slept at all:/ The nightmares are always suuuuuper embarrassing. Are any of you experiencing the same thing?
Tiffany

Re: nightmares before the big day

• Options
    TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I had nightmares the whole week before the wedding. The night before I had one that he didn't want to marry me anymore and didn't show up. I literally woke up crying lol
  • Options
    Luckily I haven't thanks to my little friend, Xanax. Surprisingly FI had one the night before last though. He dreamed that one of my friends got mad at me and hated FI at the wedding and he got mad at her and I got mad at him for being mad at her. Then he dreamed that one of his groomsmen hated him too. It was a bad dream night for FI. :( Luckily, neither of those things would ever happen.
  • Options
    I have also had lots of terrible ones.  Thankfully, I've gotten to the point where I haven't had wedding nightmares in a week or so, but my sleeping patterns have not been good.  Last night, I got a full 9 hours of sleep and it was one of the best things ever.  Hoping to repeat that the next few days.  Gotta get rested up for the big day!
  • Options
    I haven't had any wedding nightmares LATELY, but I have had a ton.  It's more that I'm just not sleeping well anymore.  I did have one weird dream last night though that FI & I had a baby and I was coming back from somewhere and FI had to teach me how to change my baby's diaper.  FI has never changed a diaper in his life (and I have) so I have no idea where this came from. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lol Well SO glad I am not the only one on this!! I am so grumpy during the day bc I am not sleeping....ad yucky bags under my eyes are sooo not what I want on D-day! :)

Cannot believe the wedding is 5 days away! Are you all ready for the big day? 
    Tiffany
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards