Christian Weddings
Options

Last Call for Prayer Partners!!

Hey girls, if you haven't read my PP post on prayer partners please go back to the main board and read it and email if you are interested.  I'll be emailing out round 1 of prayer partners this Saturday.  If you don't get me your info by then you can still get a prayer partner but it will be after the holidays most likely...
Here's the people that I already have info for: **We need at least one more person because right now we have an odd # with myself included**

Justina
Tiffany
Leah
Ashley
Kelsey
Emily

Here's the info I need:
first name
birthday (month & day only)
email
city you live in
type of church you attend or denomination
wedding info (idate, city, venue)
a few fun facts about yourself (where you work, education, hobbies)

You DO NOT have to answer ALL of these if you do not want to, but it would help me match people up. I will email u your prayer partner next week.  Also, it may not only be nice to pray for you partner, but maybe send nice notes, mini-gifts occasionally, etc.

my email:

aegz72@umkc.edu

Re: Last Call for Prayer Partners!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, I think I had replied on the initial request... but maybe I forgot to reply?  Sorry... you can include me if there is room for one more.  If not, it's okay, but I'm willing if you need me. 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I emailed you as well with my info. Did you not get it? It's alright if you didnt. If there's no room for me,  no worries.
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess I missed the cut off because I haven't received an e-mail yet? If so, that's okay...I'll just start on the next cycle.

Thanks again for organizing this!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards