November 2012 Weddings
Options

Finally!

I finally got the invites in the mail! With only 72 days to go, I'm a little behind the 8 ball.Embarassed
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Finally!

• Options
    No, I think some girls here are starting to send them out around now.  Its not to late by any means!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    I sent mine out this week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm at 57days and just put them in the mail today for my 11/3 wedding.  Eight weeks is the typical guideline so you are fine.
    We Do - Since November 3, 2012
  • Options
    Blodwyn727Blodwyn727 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Thanks! For some reason I was thinking I needed to send by the 3 month mark. I feel so much better now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think you're fine.  The only reason we sent ours out already is because our wedding is November 2nd.  

Don't stress if someone else on here mentions that they have something done and you don't.  Our weddings might all be in November, but they can also be 4 weeks apart!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We just sent ours out today too!!! Congrats!!  And I don't think you're late at all...'cuz if you're late, then I'm REALLY late :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nope, you're fine. I sent mine out on Tuesday and am at 66 days now. We got our first 6 RSVPs yesterday! You're totally fine. :)
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Still haven't sent mine out yet, so you're fine.  Ours should be going out this weekend but it has been a CRAZY busy month for me.  I feel exhausted just thinking about it.  Waitng on a lull in the busy-ness so I can take a breath. LOL
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards