November 2012 Weddings
Options

Groom's gift

I just read a post about groom's gifts on another board and I wanted to ask you ladies your thoughts.  

I was planning on getting FI either a nice watch or an iPad.  However, both are obviously pretty expensive and I'm not sure I'll have too much extra cash when our wedding is finally here.

FI's 30th birthday is 36 days before our wedding.  I can't skimp on his big 3-0.  I already feel bad that I won't have the money to plan a big party for him.  

Do you think it would be tacky if I got him one of these gifts and gave it to him as a birthday/wedding gift?
21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Groom's gift

• Options
    What if you got him the iPad as his birthday gift and then a nice case or accessory as the wedding gift?
  • Options
    You could always buy him a nice gift for his birthday and then do something small and thoughtful as a wedding gift. I plan to give my FI on our wedding day a photo album of the boudoir shoot I plan on doing and some nice socks...I'm going to embroider or iron on "incase you get" on one sock and "cold feet" on the other sock. Figured it'd be something to make him laugh and be cute for pictures :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards