Wedding Woes
Options

Isn't it supposed to be all rosy-colored... rainbows & butterflies...?

Well, it sure the hec isn't! Not sure if romatisizing too much... am I?
Nadi

Re: Isn't it supposed to be all rosy-colored... rainbows & butterflies...?

• Options
    MrsMyrtleMrsMyrtle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_isnt-supposed-rosy-colored-rainbows-butterflies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:52035227-5f23-44d4-b9c2-e8111601c92aPost:d81463bc-fc49-449c-9d6e-62475d40c9e5">Isn't it supposed to be all rosy-colored... rainbows & butterflies...?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, it sure the hec isn't! Not sure if romatisizing too much... am I?
    Posted by NadiaT1980[/QUOTE]\<div>
    </div><div>Yes.

</div>
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Um....stop watching romcoms?

No....rainbows happen after terrible storms and butterflies die in 24 hours.

You do want something better for your marriage, right?
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_isnt-supposed-rosy-colored-rainbows-butterflies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:52035227-5f23-44d4-b9c2-e8111601c92aPost:2708c365-60b7-491e-96b4-9b982cfb27cb">Re: Isn't it supposed to be all rosy-colored... rainbows & butterflies...?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Um....stop watching romcoms? No....rainbows happen after terrible storms and butterflies die in 24 hours. You do want something better for your marriage, right?
    Posted by VarunaTT[/QUOTE]

<3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL  that is what we wish it was..instead it's about showing everyone how much you love eachother soley dictated by how much you spend on your wedding, what kind of food you serve and how many people you invite.

TV and movies make it all seem so easy. it's not. Your going to go threw the 9th gate of hell before it's over..

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_isnt-supposed-rosy-colored-rainbows-butterflies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:52035227-5f23-44d4-b9c2-e8111601c92aPost:67362ed7-6396-4b27-b6cc-593a72b7a205">Re: Isn't it supposed to be all rosy-colored... rainbows & butterflies...?</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL  that is what we wish it was..instead it's about showing everyone how much you love eachother soley dictated by how much you spend on your wedding, what kind of food you serve and how many people you invite. TV and movies make it all seem so easy. it's not. Your going to go threw the 9th gate of hell before it's over..
    Posted by liebescott[/QUOTE]
    Not really...thing are only as hellish as you let them be.
    I wouldn't let anyone put me threw [sic] the 9th circle.

Spine.  backbone.  Just say no.
  • Options
    NadiaT1980NadiaT1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Varuna, that's what he said! LOL. He told me he loves me and stop watching WeTV. Hahaha. He drives me nuts, but I love how real he is- hahaha!
    Nadi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards