Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Table Cloths

I am having a hard time trying to fine table cloths. Our Venue is providing them BUT they dont do colors and we are going to do our sweet heart, cake table in a buttercup yellow (pale yellow) and our Head tables in a sage green. Does anyone know where i can find these for not too expensive? Online or places to go (i am in the SF bay area)

Re: Table Cloths

• Options
    I got my tablecloths from linentablecloth.com. I've heard good things about smartyhadaparty.com too.

• Options
    i have looked at both they don't have the colors i want... 
  • Options
    I found mine through weddinglinensdirect.com.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I had the same exact problem.  I am renting from fabulousevents.com  They have been great getting back to me with quotes and swatches (which are free) and they have a huge selection.  Price wise they were $10 for a solid poly 120 round and a local vendor was $15.   And the round trip delivery was about the same as having local delivery and pickup.

When is your wedding? 
    June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i got my napkins from efavormart.com  ....i think they did tablecloths too. not sure about those colors though.

if you have trouble finding the colors, you COULD do black, white or brown...and then put color accents on the tables...
  • Options
    I had the same problem and ended up sewing my own table runners to get what I wanted. All the linen companies I found just had cheap looking polyester linens in bright childish colors, and I wanted silk dupioni in a muted green to match jcrew's dusty shale.
  • Options
    Just google table liniment rental with the name of your city. You'll find places
  • Options
    I'm renting mine from Mimi and Company. I'm in Sacramento but their website says their SF location is "coming soon". You may be able to get extra good prices if they're new in that area. They have a huge book of colors and different fabrics as well. Here's their website http://mimiandcompany.com/home
  • Options
    I'm renting mine from Mimi and Company. I'm in Sacramento but their website says their SF location is "coming soon". You may be able to get extra good prices if they're new in that area. They have a huge book of colors and different fabrics as well. Here's their website http://mimiandcompany.com/home
  • Options
    My wedding is in may 

like i said my vendor is providing my table cloths BUT they are not providing color and i am only doing 4 tables 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_table-cloths-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:19a724a3-ecf7-4b87-9e95-3a16881800dfPost:3ffcb1a6-e2ca-46e7-aa22-81e234602f31">Re: Table Cloths</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding is in may  like i said my vendor is providing my table cloths BUT they are not providing color and i am only doing 4 tables 
    Posted by Elizabeth Burgin[/QUOTE]

I was thinking if mine was before yours I could let you know how it all worked out with fabulous events.

I seriously thought of having mine made bc I own a int. design co. And can get any fabric I want at wholesale and have a workroom who sews for me and the cost was still crazy. But I agree with pp about finding the right colors that don't look childish. And I love etsy.
    June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Why don’t you check out with sculptware as they have variety of colors and shades which will go quite well if you select the right colors and you could match your color in their gallery section.

• Options
    @knotporscha zombie thread
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards