Wedding Reception Forum
Options

shot glasses

Does anyone know where I can get shot glasses for my wedding that have fun sayings on them? Or where I can find fun sayings/images to have put on shot glasses? And where is the best place to get shot glasses from?

Re: shot glasses

• Options
    You can google search for novelty shot glasses and get a lot of hits. I think it will get awfully pricey to purchase a lot of them if you are thinking about doing them for wedding favors. If you only need a few to put up at the bar or something like that, then you should be able to find something you like on google search, I found quite a few websites that are selling them.

Another though, if you are doing them for guests or favors is to slip a roll of paper inside the shot glass with the saying you want on it. Might be a cheaper option, but maybe not what you are looking to do.
  • Options
    I had originally planned to give shot glasses as favors at my wedding. You can get a super deal at www.discountmugs.com ... you can even design your own.
  • Options
    I used discount mugs to make shot glasses for my best friend's wedding shower. They were very cheap and the price went down the more you ordered. I think I spent $0.80 a shot glass for 120. The had theit names, wedding dates and a cute little heart image. I would definitely recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards