Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Day 2~ And much THANKS!

So, I am envious of Sarah (LadyBird)'s HUGE success. And I am on day 2 of Shredding! Yay! I was in a lot of pain today, it hurt to sit on the potty, crossing my legs at my desk, and walking. But I came home and instead of snacking on chips and salsa I changed my clothes and let Jillian work off my arse. Now I am really motivated and am going to throw on a t-shirt and go for a run.I just want to thank all the Knotties for talking about The Shred and posting weight losses, if it weren't for all you ladies I would be crying on my wedding day cause the arm holes for my dress are snug. :(With all your enthausium I am super motivated and hope to take off atleast 5 pounds in the next 23 days!Thank you again!

Re: Day 2~ And much THANKS!

• Options
    Yipee!!! :-) I am so excited and motivated that you girls are so excited for me... lol... and KUDOS for doing the shred while sore... I think it helps lessen the soreness when you just work through it. You GO girl! I know you can do it. :-D
  • Options
    You can definitely do that!!! Way to work through the pain...lol! Keep up the hard work, it always pays off =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards