Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Had to cancel my bridal pics - Vibes needed

My pup was just diagnosed with suspected Cushing's. When I got to my parents, he was panting uncontrollably so I called the vet this morning and they are going to move up the definitive test and if it's positive, start treatment sooner.

I'm not broken hearted about the pics being canceled- that can happen anytime, I'm just so upset, scared and worried about my baby.

:(

Any vibes would be appreciated!

Re: Had to cancel my bridal pics - Vibes needed

• Options
    I have a friend who's dog is going through this right now, it's no fun!  I'm sorry you have to deal with this! :::::::vibes::::::: that everything will turn out well for your pup!
    DW siggy challenge, your favorite childhood cartoon Tale-Spin Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awwww, sending you tons off ::doggie vibes::  I really hope he gets better!  
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I just hope we can get it under control and he lives another 5+ years. He's only 8 which is relatively young for a pug to get this.

He's my first dog that is just mine and he's my baby :(

I can't imagine leaving for the wedding in 2 weeks with him sick and then off to Germany for another 2 weeks after that.

*sigh*

KyKy, what all is going on with your friend's dog? I don't really know what to expect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards