California-Northern
Options

Photographers

Kaemmerling Photography was absolutely phenomenal. My husband and I got married in January of 2009 in San Francisco. We had a night wedding and John and his wife didn't skip a beat. They work well in all types of environments (for us  it was a church setting, outside photos on a very windy night in SF, dark reception room, no daylight).  They have such a gift for capturing moments and working with all types of lighting. From the second we met him, John totally made us feel comfortable. It was such a pleasure working with him and Michonne prior to the wedding and on our wedding day. They are both very professional. Both my husband and I couldn't have been happier with the photographs. I can't speak highly enough about them. 

Re: Photographers

• Options
    jackelbridejackelbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info! It's sad that the only posts this board gets anymore are random vendor raves from 1 post brides. What happened knot? Your new boards aren't going to save norcal!!!
  • Options
    apple_greenapple_green member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto jackel. I'll add that it's really hard to take posts like these seriously and want to use this vendor. This is your first post... supposedly a year after your wedding... can you tell us about any of your other vendors?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree that most of these posts are from Vendors with user accounts. It's too easy to register. WeddingWire has a much better board now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards