California-Northern
Options

photography

photography on a budget in Sacramento?  does such a thing even exist haha What should i be expecting to pay when it comes to the pictures of my day?  I appreciate ALL input!

Re: photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE my photographer--Andrea Bucheli of Bucheli Photography:

http://www.bucheliphotography.com/

(ps that's me on the right when you first arrive at the website :) ).

She is VERY reasonably priced and flexible--and she doesn't charge for traveling.  We felt so comfortable with her--she really just "got" us. 

We paid ~$1800--that included a CD of all the prints and about 90 printed photos --it may have included our engagement photos, too--but I can't remember.  From my research, that was very reasonable for such high quality work...

we are definitely planning to use her if/when we ever need additional photos (maternity, family, etc.)

let me know if you have any other questions!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel the same about our photographers as well! But it does include the engagment shoot AND a second photographer. We paid $1500 for 8 hrs unlimited pics with CD. I know they have since changed their prices a little bit. But you get TWO photographers. Check it out... www.anfinsonphotography.com
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heart my photog too - and she's in about the same price range.  Her ala carte is super inexpensive and FABULOUS.

www.grandeurphotography.com
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I 100% suggest Andrew Steele Photography, if you are on a budget he is the person to go to. My e-pics were only $75 and he gives quality that you'd pay like $2000 for. He is based in Vallejo and will travel.
    http://www.andrewsteelephotography.com
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.tammynize.com

she is great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meagan with Christopher Kight Photography is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! kightphoto.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are a photography and design team baed out of Sonora, CA and are certainly for the budget bride (as I'm one of those mysef!).  We are willing to work with any budget and offer a primary and second shooter and a CD with all edited images.  You can see our work at our facebook group as our website is currently down.  facebook.com/midviewstudios and you can email us if you have any quetions at midviewstudios@gmail.com.

-Kari
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards