October 2012 Weddings
Options

When are you doing engagement pictures?

We just booked our photographer and I would like to set the date for our engagement pictures.  I was thinking April, but just wanted y'all input.  

If you haven't done your engagements, when are you planning on doing them?
dscf4745-2
Anniversary

Re: When are you doing engagement pictures?

• Options
    I'm waiting until closer to the summer.  I have mentioned before that I had weight loss surgery over the summer and want to wait as long as possible to do the engagement pics.  June is my year mark for surgery so seems like perfect timing for pictures :-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    We already did ours, I think as long as they're done before you're married it doesn't matter, depending on what you want to do with them.  Since we are using them for our STDs and invitations we wanted them done sooner than later.  Other than that it just depends on if you want nature pictures and what you want it to look like.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Oct. 2012 Dec Siggy
    Favorite Thing About the Holidays
    Our Tree(Is it Bears or Broncos?) & Of Course!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    we will be doing them in the spring some time... we arent using them for anything but ourselves... the engagment session is included with our photographer so we dont have to pay extra and i think it will give us a chance to become more comfortable with our photographer ... so things are less awkward on the wedding day!  we plan on getting them taken in the Phillies Stadium < fi is a huge phillies fan and really we already have a pro photographer so why not , i think it will be cool to be like look at us sitting on the dugout look at us running the bases ect ect>
  • Options
    We did ours already in October, we wanted to use them for STDs and our guest book, as well as I sent them out to close family members in christmas cards, etc...
  • Options
    ours are done, did them in Nov
  • Options
    We did ours in the beginning of November.  We wanted to use them for STDs and we also used them as Christmas gifts for grandmothers/parents.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Doing ours in mid-January, so we can shoot our STDs out by the beginning of February. It's all starting to come together!
  • Options
    We did ours with one photographer in october but we were not crazy in love with the photos so we just booked another photographer. In our package it includes an engagement photo shoot. Since we already did that, we are going to do a family shoot, FH, our son and furbaby and I, instead. Our photographer still wants to do couples shots to see the best way we photograph. So we will wait until the spring bloom.
    Photobucket invite1
  • Options
    We did ours in November.  We wanted them for our STD and since I live in NC there were still leaves on the trees so it gave a good Autumn feel that goes along with the October wedding.
    Rachel Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    March...I want to have them for our STD which will be going out in April.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards